antropomorphism mean when u say that compter hates me or cockroaches like me and that dog love my house more then your house

we put rocks and grass in a tube and the cockroach liked to go to the rocks more then the grass

the madagasgar hissing cockroach is a really good climber and they are wingless and u can tell the diffrent between the male and female cause of the thicker and hairier

I know that cockroack are really hard tokill with any thing and they can live alot of stuff like a gun shot or nuke going off and they have a really hard exoskeleton and i want to know how far a cockroach can go from someone blowing on it and i want to know what there exoskeleton is made of

we tryed to see if the two snails would pick live or die and one picked to die and the othere picked to live so we leaned that if they see some thing first they will go to he thng he r sees and they will not pay any focas to the othere thing

My team and I are going to make a maze and there are going to be two exits. An at one exit there is going to be salt and at the other exit there is going to be vegetables and we are going to have two snails. An see whitch one will go to the salt and witch one gose to the vegetables and the one that gose to the salt will die and the othere one gets to live and for the maze we are useing cardbord boxs and we are seeing how long it takes them to finish

i know if u touch snails they will stick there eyes in to their shells and hide and what i want to know is how long for it to take for them to get as big as they can get and why they love to be in the rain most of the time and why they love place like are court house in port townsed washington cause if u go there after it rain there will be alot of snails and why they want to be on wallsand staris alot

Me and my team did reseach on radishs. On the growth, how long it woud take and it takes it three to four weeks to grow.We did to tube a small one and a big tub.The small tube did not grow fast it grow very slow and the one in the big tub grow at the rate it should be going at.Also we tryed to do pumpkin seed but we could not get any of them and we also tryed onion and they where three years old so they did not grow

"Radish." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 19 Apr. 2012. Web. 24 Apr. 2012. <[LINK]

My favorite part was geting attacked by a weed. It got my hand and it almost made me bleed but it didn't make me bleed though. But my first favorite thing is getting to pull the weed and kill the weeds. And then you get to put them in a big pile of the dead pile of weed's. An you got to find some trash on the grand. An you got to see the chimacum creek the creek is so cool to but a brownish color but it was still cool to see.But the coolest was all the weed where dead at the end of school or all sixs periods.