I thought Odyssey was a really good experience for myself and the rest of the 8th grade. To be out door's and breath in the air of beautiful Lake Crescent and to go everywhere we went, it was amazing. One of the things I learned is that the Hoh Rain Forest gets an annual precipitation amount of 137 inches of rain a year. The Hot Springs were awesome, it smelled really bad! and the Ozette hike was grueling(really hard). But all in all it was a fantastic experience.

what i liked about odyssey was we got to hangout with friends around the camp. and that was my favorite part. I also liked playing ping pong and i had an okay time on the hikes. but the 9 mile hike was hard on the beach.

What i dont like was some councilers were very rude for no reason and then they complain about us not being nice. Then we had to have a person come with us to go to the cabbins.

I wish i could of changed the food. im glad we had her come an im very thankful she came. and i wish we got more foooood!!(:

I had a good time at odysse. the camp was nice and the cabins where roomy and nicly mad. the best part was probley just hanging around camp. the activity that was the most fun was the falls hikes we hiked up to the sol duc fall and the marymoore fall. on th ho rainforest hike we learnt about the moss and slugs and how important they are to the enviorment. that how my odyssey time was so thank you.

Odyssey was ok for me it wasn't really bad but it's really just what u make of it. I like the marine science center kind of I really like touching the touch tanks and transferring fishes from a net that had fishies in it from the sea and put them into a bucket full of water that was fun! But the rest of it was kinda boring...the hikes are what u make of them, pick a good hiking buddy and you will have fun! Hanah was my hiking buddy on ozette that was a great hike!(:

Odyssey is a school field trip that is at Lake Cresent Washington for 5 days. I thought it was very enjoyable especially going to the Sol Duc spring. Another part that was cool was going to the Hoh Rainforest because it was never influenced by humans. Over all I think Odyssey was pretty fun.

Odyssey was actually a lot better then i thought it was gonna be! it was a really great experience for me. I was really happy that our 8th grade class and all the other 8th grade classes get to experience it.

My favorite part of Odyssey was probably just getting to hang out with all of my friends for a full week! I think if i could change 1 thing about Odyssey it would have to be the food. I am very grateful to the cook, but i really wish that the food could of been just a little better.

I hope everybody else had as much fun at Odyssey as i did:)

I thought odyssey was fun we got to see some really cool stuff like tatoosh island and so cool beaches. At odyssey i went on the ozette hike which was nine miles the three miles on the beach was really hard because it was hard to walk on slippery rocks and seaweed and through deep sand. Plus we had an incident where one of our teachers was Saving the earth and humanity by picking up garbage... What a saint. Allin all it was a good experience and I had lots of fun!

I really liked Odyssey! I enjoyed every aspect of it except the weather could have been better. I loved waking up early and jumping into Lake Crescent. And I love the food. And I love the beauty of the world around me!

Odyssey was pretty cool my favorite part was when we went to the ocean and jeremy went in the water and got hit by a ten foot wave. The part that could be better is more free time

Day One: The highlight was seeing the spot where the first elwha dam stood. We also went to Salt Creek.

Day Two: We went to the Hoh Rainforest.

Day Three: We did the Ozette hike.

Day Four: We went to the Makah Museum and Cape Flattery to see Tatoosh Island.

Day Five: We went to the Marine Center.

My favorite part was on day 2 when we went to Sol Duc Hotsprings.

Something i didn't like was the small food portions but I liked the food.

What I like about odyssey was the salt creek. It was super fun to explore the sea life and got to walk around to find some little crabs. It was exciting how I got to touch some of the animals and plants as well. I love the 9 miles hike and I'm glad I did it, but the hike on the beach was extremely hard and difficult. That was the hardest part of hiking for me. I also love the hot springs and swimming. It was super relaxing and we got to rest for little bit with our friends. What I don't like about odyssey was the workbook that we had to fill out. I feel like I can truly have fun and relax without having to worry about filling out my workbook everyday. I couldn't have fun unless my workbook was completely finished for the day! I also wish we have more food=http://! And I think we should have more time to hang around the camp more often. We barely have time to hang out or walk around or play games! I suggest that we should have a day to hang out and do whatever we want instead of getting up early and go hiking every single day.

I thought Odyssey was alright. Everything was besides the Ozette hike!! And I didn't even go the full 9miles! Hahahahahaha :) My favorite part was the Cape Flattery hike. Tatoosh was pretty cool!! But yeah, I liked Odyssey.

I had a great time at odyssey!! The hikes arnt that bad if you have someone to walk with. The food there was okay I mean I ate it so I guess it was good except for the chillie😝 it was bad!! Like really bad, I was burping it up the whole time I was there... It was so bad... The cabins where nice! Well except we only had one heater that worked but oh well it was great😄

Overall odyssey was really awesome, the only downside was all of the driving but that cant change because without it the trip wouldnt be nearly as cool. i loved odyysey and had a wonderfull time.

During Odyssey we went to the Lapush beach(where Bella jumps off the clifff in new moon), me hannah, hailey,jonna hadlei went on the beach and got tackeled by a huge wave. it was so fun! The Hoh rainforest the Elwa dam, salt creek, the marine science center, and the makah museum. All of these places were very interesting. I had so much fun here. We went on several hikes. Ozette was the hardest hike of all! it was 3 miles in the woods to the beach where we had lunch then three miles on the beach. After that it was three more miles in the woods back to were we stared, all together it was a 9 mile hike.

One of the activities that enjoyed the most was the Sol Duc springs. The springs smelled like rotten eggs and it made my skin feel slimy but it was relaxing. I also liked swimming with my friends. Another activity I liked was going to the beaches. I don't remember which beach was which, but at the first beach we went to it was cold and the tide was in and there was big waves. It was fun running up to the tide and running away from the waves. I also liked getting hit by the waves. My shoes and pants got wet. The second beach was warm out. We found sand dollars and went in the water. IA so enjoyed the polar dip because it woke me up and was exhilarating.

The activity I liked the least was the hoh rainforest and the trip book work. The hoh rainforest was really interesting but we standed around and listened to stories which kindav bored me and I was really tired that day. And we did alot of tripboom work at the hoh rainforest. The trip book work was manageable but was just boring.

The activity I learned the most in was the marine science center. I learned about sea life and about different types of plankton. The octopus kills it's prey by making a bubble around it and shoots different type of poison at it, making it dissolve. Then it sucks up the animal. I learned about the differences between phytoplankton and zooplankton.

I think odyssey can be made better by giving us a little more downtime.

Odyssey at Camp David Jr. on Lake Cresent was a lot of fun! We got to spend time with friends and learn more about your class mates. My favorite part was probably the time on Thursday when we all got to jump in the lake and the sun finally came out. I was one of the kids who did not want to go and I thought I was going to have a terrible time, but it was a lot better then I expected. I got to have fun with my class and have fun with the counselors. All together Odyssey was not that bad!

I didn't really like odyssey that much. i didn't really like the food and my cabin smelt bad. the pads for sleeping were like an inch thick and the showers were cold. i like the 9 mile hike though. it was pretty fun. i liked the longhouse in the makah museum it was cool to see what they lived in. but overall i didn't really like odyssey even though there were some fun things.

Odyssey was a memorable experience.. no doubt about that. It wasn't my favorite week of 8th grade, but it was alright. Its better than doing math and history. I liked doing the hikes, they werent that bad. You got to talk to your friends the whole way through. It was fun, i was dissapointed we only got to go to the hot springs once though, even though it smelled like rotten eggs. I look forward to eventually being a counselor in high school.

1. The Elwha Dam was put up to be used for it's Power generating capacity.

2. Glines Canyon

3.It killed fish and increased the rivers temperature which in turn created more disease and parasites.

4.

I went on the 8th grade odyssey trip and had a great time learning about the ins and outs of our backyard.

I don't really have a favorite destination but I really liked salt creek because of all the amazing picture oppurtunitys, the 9 mile hike was the hardest thing and I had terribl leg pain for several days. But it was worth seeing everything and cleaning up tsunami wreckage off of the beach. I overall loved odyssey and it was a great learning experience.

For me at odyssey it was really fun there were up and downs but overall I learned a lot, my most favorite activity was when we went to sol duc springs I had never been there and it was really cool to get to swim in the hot springs it was almost slimy and stunk like rotten eggs but it felt good :) something that was not so fun for me was doing the trip books I understand they are for educational purposes and they want you to learn things but maybe shortening it a little would have been better having to worry about filling it out every place we went and I would suggest for next time having more camp activities and maybe less hikes I like hiking and everything but to much can put me over the limit. The places we went were the hoh rainforest, marymere falls, sol duc falls, elwah dam, cape flattery and the realto beach we also went to a makah museum etc. but again it was an amazing experience and I hope all the future eighth graders will have as much fun as I did.

So odyssey to be honest beat going to school, but it wasnt the best week I've ever had. I really liked when we got to hang out at camp. I think we went to, too many places tho. We would get up and get ready go to BF and than pack our lunches and go hike tell like 4 pm and come back to camp. I personitly didn't mind the hikes... I actually liked them. It just were at camp! It would have been nice to have a day or so to relax and actually do "camp" stuff. We were too busy going to places and being on the bus. We could of had a day to hang out, go swimming, sit in the lodge drinking coco, and sit at a campfire to roast marshmallows or something. We didn't need to leave camp so much to keep us entertained.... It would of be nice to stay at camp for a day.

I really liked odyssey while I was there:) it was fun and really cool, it was much better than what I expected it to be:D What I liked the most was that we could hang out with friends and relax and enjoy ourselves a little bit:) I think that what could have made odyssey better was not doing so many hikes and making 1 day just a day to relax and just have a ton of fun!:)

I thought that odyssey was fun. I found my inner spirit bear. A week long with out any Internet I thought was horrible and. Thought that I was ganja die.!! I think what I liked te most was going to the Makah Museum it was fun to be in the long house it was so real looking. Well lots more happened. I HAD A GREAT TIME.