Copyright (c) 2014 by Makay-C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makay-C -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Makay-C

teacher: Terry Smith

James and the Giant Peach teaches us to be nice to others because if you don't someone will get hurt. At the begining of the story Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker yelled at James for no reason. These are examples of not nice behavior. One example is when the Centipede kept calling the bugs and the cloud men names. Another one was when the Centipede called James a Donkey=http:// After they were all on the peach the Centipede and the Earth Worm were not nice to the rest of the bugs.The bugs that were nice are Lady bug, Old Green Grasshopper, Miss Spider, Silk Worm, and the Glow Worm.James sets a good example for the bugs by not calling them names unlike Centipede. The reason that James is so nice to the bugs because they are his only friends.

Article posted February 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM • comment • Reads 173 • see all articles