Copyright (c) 2014 by Rebecca K. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rebecca K. -- Blogmeister

The King's Blog! @-

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Rebecca K. teacher: Mrs. Brown

Dear Mrs. Brown,

I all ready have change the words in couplet so I think that will do . I also had a new thing right next to the blog and I was wondering if you have it or not. Yes I did change some words on there.  Oh thank you for putting up my pic. that looks like a mountin!! It really blue, :)   

Thanks BK

Article posted March 3, 2010 at 02:27 PM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • see all articles

Hi my name is Becca K I have two half brother and one half sister. I have two cool sport I love ,but volleyball is the coolest sport. I like to hang out with my thousand friends from other school and here. I have three new fish 1 is Ema Joe 2 is Mya and 3 is Lilly. So I really have a lot things going on my life! I am very happy I am in sixth grade . My teacher is Mrs. Brown.