Copyright (c) 2014 by Rebecca K. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rebecca K. -- Blogmeister

The King's Blog! @-

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Rebecca K. teacher: Mrs. Brown

Hi there come and check out my new cool name!!

Geting to know my diffrent name...

Hi I'm Beka K. I like k in my name because it looks cool..  Usally my name  is still Becca . It still the same but I like Becka better, no I will not change it in the furter so it will always be Becca. So now I spelled it Beka. You still can call me diffrent name like {Becky, Beck, Becca, Beka, Rebecca} I'm still cool with that. My nephew calls me anut Becky. So  I like Beka that way. It sound the same..Don't you think? Well I do, so I like Beka and Becca .. If you ever get confuse , here I'll give you a hint , I will not change this name like my last name it still would be the same. If you ever get any cofuse let me know or comment me and I'll try to anwser your ? cool. Thanks for reading and uderstanding why my name is Beka.  

Beka K.

Article posted October 30, 2009 at 04:00 PM • comment (1) • Reads 32 • see all articles

Hi my name is Becca K I have two half brother and one half sister. I have two cool sport I love ,but volleyball is the coolest sport. I like to hang out with my thousand friends from other school and here. I have three new fish 1 is Ema Joe 2 is Mya and 3 is Lilly. So I really have a lot things going on my life! I am very happy I am in sixth grade . My teacher is Mrs. Brown.