Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

All of you incoming 4th graders will expect fun.

In my opinion the best field trip was the museum of science and industry. My best time there was at the weather part. They made this tornado and it was really cool to see it twist. Another part there was the farm section because you got to see how a cow gets milked and you can goon a tractor. I also really liked this place were there were these two glass things and you can communicate. That was really cool.

My favorite subject was simple machines . I really liked making my simple machine and seeing my classmates ones.I had a blast sharing mine to the class and I hope you will to.

my favorite activity was making my por qoui tale. They were so fun to make and draw. My por qoui was how the turtle got so slow.

You guys will like 4th grade believe me.

I chose photo number thirteen because i was in the picture with a screw. screws keep and hold things together. I chose this one because screws are one of my favorite simple machines. I like how they work and help people.

I think what was going on in there was there were some citizens and then there boat probably hit something and then they had to fleet to smaller boats because the big boat probably sunk.

I would be the upper class person because they seemed to have a perfect life because they would have a two story house with a yard and they would have a good education, the best part would be you get to play in your own yard and your own toys. The cool part would be you don't have any chores and you would have like your own cook and stuff like that.

I think personally people would choose the upper class person because they seem to get whatever they want, they also get a great education and they don't have any work to do and they have people that do chores around the house so I think the upper class person is the best.

Article posted April 9, 2010 at 04:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

A is blue like the ocean in the morning

E is yellow like fresh lemonade

I is purple like barney the dinosaur

O is red like one of the colors in the american flag

U is orange like fresh oranges from florida

The only thing I did this spring break was celebrate Easter. We hunted for Easter eggs, it took a half an hour to find the last egg.

After that we looked for our Easter baskets, I found mine in the office under my dogs bed My brother found his under a blanket, my sister found hers at the mud room way high up and my other brother found his on a really high table. The things in my basket were new basketball shorts, a chocolate bunny and a huge pack of double bubble gum. We went to my grandma and grandpas house. Me, my dad, my uncle and my brother went to play basketball. After that we had dinner, we had ribs. After that we had cake that was shaped like a lamb. We also had cupcakes and apple pie. Then we watched the Red Sox against the Yankees the Red Sox won. That is what I did for easter. Easter was fun bye!!!.

One day bunny boys sidekick said, ''It was a pleasure working for you but am retiring. Bunny Boy was under pressure the next day because he saw a bad guy falling off a skyscraper. He saved him and now everybody in the town knows him. Bunny was looking for The lost treasure in Mexico. The Mexicans when he got their have a very different culture, they eat different food then us. When he found the treasure it was secured in a locked treasure chest, so bunny boy took it with him back home. He opened it up and their was gold, The first thing he bought was a baseball glove so he could be a baseball pitcher. Then he bought a time machine to go to the future. The nature in the future was so beautiful. Bunny boys life is full of leisure. 33 years later bunny boy had very bad posture. Bunny boy died November 6th 2092. But bunny boys texture of his costume was still the same and he is the heart of bunny town.

Aliki Grafft is the artist for phineas an ferb. She writes songs. Her first song was phinedroids and ferbots was her first song she written. She worked at alot of places she has worked at nickelodeon and warner brothers. Her first job was at disney feature animation. She got inspired to be an artist when she was a kid she always used to draw with her Grandpa. She studied at the university of southern california.

The article I read was about tigers that are endangered. The main idea was that 13 nations are saving the tigers. Fewer than 3,500 tigers are in the wild in china. Illegal hunting is the issue. They plan to brake the buildings were the tigers lived. The bengal, Indo chinese, sumatran, siberian and the south china tiger are all endangered. that is what I read.

Today we saw a presentation from Ginger Zee. She told us a story when she was a kid at the beach she saw a water spout and that is when she wanted to be a meteorologist. She works at NBC 5 news. We also learned about the atmosphere and how tornados form. She told us about weather balloons and radars and satellites and she also told us about how she has to know the weather at other places to know about the weather were she lives.