Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Book Report (11/13/09)
Description: What book did you read? Did you like it? Tells us about tha book you read for our November book report.

Article posted October 29, 2009 at 03:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 229

Charlottes Web is a very interesting book, because even though the characters are animals there is a lot of emotions. Friendship occurs a lot because the pig in this book doesn't have any friends. Then by the end of the book the pig has the best friend that he always wanted.

This book was one of my favorites by far because the author has the best way of weaving a good tail. If I were rating it 1-10 it would be 10 because the story has a great adventure. I recommend this story to animal lovers and non-animal lovers, because it doesn't matter if the characters are animals, it matters what you find between the lines

This book is called 11 birthdays by Wendy Mass.

It is about a girl named Amanda and a boy named Leo. they are born on the same day but their families don't know each other. Their families don't see each other until a unexpected mix-up for their first birthday party. They have to have their birthdays together and from then on they have their parties together each year after that. They are friends after that, good friends, until their tenth birthday. Amanda over hears Leo saying mean stuff about her to his friends. She gets MAD, so mad that she doesn't talk to Leo for a whole year. That's why for the first time ever their birthdays are separate. Leo has a great party, but his x-friend, Amanda's birthday party is horrible. Amanda can't wait for the day after her party but there is a catch. Tomorrow is her birthday again! She is reliving the same day over again! Her and leo must break through the curse,become friends again and find a day WITHOUT their birthday!

I loved this book and it is one of the best that I have ever read!

I recommend you read the book Hatchet by Gary Paulsen for anyone who is looking for a "dangerous" book. Hatchet is about a boy named Brian. Brian is going to his dad's house. He is on a plane with only him and the pilot. The pilot asks Brian to come up and sit in the passenger seat. While Brian is flying, the pilot starts having a heart attack!!! The pilot then dies. Brian tries to fly the plane but after a while he couldn't  steer any longer and the engine of the plane broke down and crashed into a lake!!! Brian struggles to brake free from out of the plane and into the water. Finally, he made it and swam triumphantly to shore. Brian is stranded on an island with only a hatchet, or is there something else...??? Read to find out!!!

Ben Harkey 

My book report was on Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban my catch phrase was "will they catch Him?" I did that because in this story a prisoner named Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban a wizard  prison. Harry,Ron,Hermoine and Sirius Black is the main people in this story. Harry is a wizard in Hagwarts school for wizards. This is a little scary but if you like scary it woud be perfect for you!

There was two dogs named Red and Jack. Jack said to Red you will need to get dognap in the emty house that had rats in there. Every day Jack go outside too smell the ground one day his bone, blanket where gone so he went to the emty house and it was there. 

Article posted October 27, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

White Fang was an addicting book. It was that good. I would totally recommend it if you are looking for a good book.

White Fang was about a young wolf orphan that had to learn about all the typical wolf ways on his own. Instead he learned about domesticated dog ways. He gets adopted by a Native American named Gray Beaver. Gray Beaver would beat White Fang with his fist and heavy clubs. After a few years an American named Beauty Smith came to Gray Beaver's Camp site. He was a short round man that was feared by the Native Americans. Beauty Smith had brought whiskey and addicted Gray Beaver with it so he could take White Fang away. White Fang tried to go back to Gray Beaver but Gray Beaver took White Fang back to Beauty Smith. White Fang received many blows from a big heavy metal club for his punishment. Beauty Smith took White Fang to a big town where it was very secret where they held dog fights. Beauty Smith had entered White Fang into one. He always won until one day he fought a big bull dog. Everyone thought it was the end of White Fang when they saw the bull dog bite into White Fang's neck very close to his jugular vein. When they heard a ringing of bells from a dog sled a man jumped out of the sled and saw the fight and the bull dog on White Fang. They stopped the fight and took White Fang home with them and there White Fang stayed for the rest of his days.

The book I read is WoodSong by Gary paulson. Brian (the main character sets off on an amazing adventure in the I idtariod. The idtariod is 1,150 miles long it's a dog sled race in Alaska and it is 17 days long. From that lack of sleep he has hallucinations set in for example Brian turns his dogs to a glowing green tree stump. He walks up to it and all it is,is a tree stump glowing in the moon light. Another example would be the next day Brian gets tired and closes his eyes and opens them again and there is a big brown bear towering over him and he is very scared. By the morning he reaches to the finnish line. He stops and says should I go back to the Alaskan wilderness.

Jenna is beginning another sumer at camp.  she has been going there since she was little along with her twin brother Adam and older sister Stephenie. she used to pull millions of pranks throughout the past summers at Lake view.  But soon they begin to get less and less funny to  every body and she's lost her mind. What's going on with her? Is she just getting sick of her sibs being there all the time or is there something else going on? 

My book report book was Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. It is about Harry's 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witch- Craft and Wizardry. I recommend this book to everyone who likes funny action-packed books. The setting is mainly Hogwarts. The main characters are Harry, Ron and Hermione. The main problem is that most people don't believe that Voldemort is back. The solution is the Ministry of Magic sees Vodemort and finally believe him. The lessons I learned that you should never give up, don't tell lies and you can't always trust what other people tell you. That is my book.

the book I read was diary of a wimpy kid dog days. It had some comedy parts. One time he tried to make a lawn service he mowed the lawn but he mowed it around dog poop. I like this book because I like comedy books because they make me laugh. Were do

you think greg is on summer vacation he is in his house playing video games. I would recommend this book to people who like funny and entertaining books.

Ahh sumer vaction seeing all he kids playing outside where is greg heffely inside playing viedo games with the curtans drawn. one of the funniest part was when he started a lawn seravice to make some money. it was funny what a bad job he did. I really enjoyed dog days by jeff kinney .

Miri, a ten year old girl with two older brothers and two younger sisters. She finds a glasses lens on her wall. She looks through it and finds her self in a totally different place. She hears a loud boy yelling voice and a girl who looks exactly like her walks in the room. Miri and the girl Molly have adventures that you never believe you could have. Read to find Miri's problems.

This is a story by Jeff Kinney Diary Of A Wimpy kid. This is a story of a teen age boy he goes to middle school. He gets made fun of because he has a diary they call him a dork because he has a diary. someone started the cheese touch so nobody goes near him the only way to save yourself is keep your fingers crossed.

For my book report this year, I did A Dog's Life, by Ann M. Martin. It is basically about a dog named Squirrel. She, her mother and Bone, her brother, are separated one day. Squirrel goes from owner to owner, seeking the right one. One day, another dog, Moon, shows up and becomes Squirrel best friend. Squirrel is very sad when Moon dies. Then, an old lady named Susan takes Squirrel and keeps her for the rest of her life. It is a great book. Read it soon!