Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by B

teacher: Mr. Edwards

For the new fourth grade student coming you will like fourth grade these are the reason why.

One of the reason is why, because you get to make simple machine and you get to created as much as you want. I will give you some examples we did there was a lot of dog feeders and there was a back scraper and I did not know how to make it.

Another reason is that you get to watch movies once you finish the book and if he let you watch the movie. One of the movie was night of the twister you didn't need to see the movie if you didn't want to see it, because there where some scary parts and some happy parts.

I think you will like fourth grade because you get to do a lot of fun things I hope you like fourth grade.

In the incline plane we are seeing which one is easy to lift up the ramp. The steep one was same as the longer one if you let the car go it might brake because it steep and if you let it go on the longer

one it will might not brake because when you let it go the car it go strait down. The steep one was harder because it would crash more often.

There is anti immagratoin feelings about coming to America because some some people look mad. Maybe they did not want to leave their family or friends behind in the old country that they came from. Some look like pro immargratoin because they might like America because they are happy. They did not like their old country because they wanted to try new food for a diffrent county. America is in danger because there are people coming from different county. The people in the water was trying to get to uncle sam boat because their boats are broke or got in a crash.

I would be the upper class girl because she get a large two story house with a yard that she could play games with her parents if they want to . She would have no chores to do around the house that her parent wants her to do in the house. She get to do games like roller skating, lawn tennis and ride a bike around her yard but not aloud to go out of her yard. She had a little school time she get to work with a tutor on your lesson time.

My Spring break was bad and good. The bad news was that my mom thought it was saturday but it was sunday. Every sunday we go to church. I told my mom of we were going to go to church if we had to get dressed. She said "why"? It was Easter, and we don't go to church on Easter. Instead we stayed home and looked for the Easter eggs I found my basket first. In my Easter basket I got a $ 50 gift card for best buy, two Illinois lottery ticket a whole lot of candy a mlb 10 the show for the ps3 and alot of money and a nerf gun. The nerf gun was from my Aunt and everthing eles was from my house. The good news is that we got to ate at my cousin house. I ate hm with broccoli and corn. Then we had a nerf gun fight Anthony didn't have enough guns so I had to bring my over to his house me and Denna won and me and Anthony won. both teams had a fort. Then when we went home there was a thunder storm it was raining so hard I ran to my dad car but all the doors were locked so i ran back into Ants house until my dad came outside. My dad was helping my Aunts and my grandma get in their car then my dad opened the car to get in the car. FInally when we got home we played the play station s three until 9:30 at night but there was a big thunder my dog that it was someone opening my door. Me and my dad were playing each other my dad one 4-5 him. Then we played a home run derby he won again. Then me and my brother had to go to sleep when my dad was done playin the play station Three. I woke up at 6:30 because I had to get ready for band that starts at 7:30 am. Also I omost forgot that my puppy came in the car when my dad was taking me and my brother to school I had to go to the northbrook joinor high because band is there and my brother go's to that school.

Once there were five dogs that lived in a haunted house they had a owner named Denise that had fed them five times a day. So one day Denise have gave them all a bath she had brushes for all the dogs then she gave them all a walk when she took them for a walk one of the dogs broke his leash so he ran away and no one found the dog that day. The dog that ran away he crashed in a pole that night them someone found the dog and kept him then his old owner but up posters that said lost dog if founded please return to 2526 center lane I will give you 50 dollars if you found the dog. All four of the dogs had mix colored fur. The four dogs gave kisses to Denise that day. The four of the dogs watch till Denise let them in the haunted house but the four dogs kept on scratching on the door. One of the dog took jump up and took most of the branches off of the tree. Denise sold all the dogs to different place so the four dogs could not see them any more but the next day Denise found the dog that ran away from her and bought another dog so they can have puppy and Denise will name them the same so she does not remember that she sold her old puppies.

I read im an artist by Aliki Grafft. Phineas and Ferb wanted to become an artist so kid can see want it is like to be an artist. Their article take place in their backyard most of the time. Some of the inportant people are Phineas, Ferb, Candas, Stasy, Dad, Mom and Parry. On every show they have a song. Phineas and ferb build stuff every day. Phineas and Ferb drow on their granddads lap.

I read this article I read that a whole lot of tigers had died. About 100,000 tiger lived there a century ago. There are six types of tigers in the world. The six types of tigers are in danger and disappearing and people are the responsible for the tiger dying.

On March 9 2010 all the four grades classes came to watch Ginger Zee's presentation. I like when she started her presentation with a water spout when she was eight years old when she was at lake Michgan. It forms when something hot and cold come together then it forms the water spout. Maybe I want to become a Meteorologist one day.

I i'm so excited. This is the day that Stone Fox is giving me a new born puppy. Stone fox is a good friend to me now. Stone Fox is going to give me a girl puppy. Her fur will be black with white spots, and her eyes will be blue. I will name her searchlight soI can remember the old searchlight forever. I will train her so she can enter another race so she and I can get money for my grandpa's medicine. Grandpa is getting better and now he can do the work on the farm. Now I can go to school and learn how to be a teacher.