Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

At the Museum Of Science And Industry Emily, Nina and I were at table #2 table #2 happen to be Levers! Levers are a bord with a fulcrum under the bord. It was to hard to lift me so we moved the fulcrum closer to me an the Emily and Nina could lift me! if you put the fulcrum closer to the load [ wich is the thing you lift] it is easier to lift but if it is further it is harder. Levers help us=http://!

I think the picture is about LOTS AND LOTS of immigrants from all over are comming to America on ships. I also think there was a see storm and they are going in life boat because of that. I think the life boats are going to America.

The title of the story i read is called I'm an Artist the person who rote this articles name is Aliki Grafft . This article is about Aliki and inventing Phineas and Ferb she also tells how she loves art. This takes place in 2009-2010 at the disney studios=http://! The most important people in I'm an Artist are Aliki, her grand father { he always cheers hers on with drawing} and Phineas and Ferb . I learned how much Aliki loves art. I love art=http://!!!

In the story Eyes on the tigers they talked about how little tigers there is in the wild. In Asia there is only about 3,500 tigers in the wild. A century ago there was 100,000 tigers in the wild. The 6 tiger types, Bengal tiger, Indo-Chineese tiger, Malayan tiger, Sumatran tiger, Siberian tiger and the South china tiger all of those tigers are all endangered.  

There are lots of people raising money for the tigers. Tigers are cool animals! Do you think so????

Right as me and searchlight passed the finish line a tiny pice of hope led me happiness. Even though the farm is saved searchlight was not. All I wanted was searchlight. But instead I  got a trophy and $500 when I walked home with tears in my eye searchlight and the cash in my hands. I did not know I was being followed but i was. Stone fox was following me him with only one white dog. After I got home grandfather played me a pice of music  he was sad with out searchlight . Then it all happened someone was nocking on the door I went to get it and it was Stone Fox =http://!!! But not just him a puppy too =http://!!! Stone Fox said it was for me =http://!! Then he left I named my puppy Stone Fox to remember Stone Fox . Even Though friends die dose not mean that there not they are there in your heart.

Jabber Jabber sweet creatures  

they are flower eating cuttures 

but they are not they are called misunderstood 

but they are called 

JABBERWOCKYS    

left foot right foot left foot right foot 

it was like nothing I have ever done before.

skating in a spot light every one looking at me

every one paying attention on me 

one thing is for sure I love it

I was running sprinting as fast as a could.

It was too late I missed all three ships.

Nothing I could do nothing but wait.

Roller Coasters are cool. The first roller coaster was caller the Switchback railway. there are roller coasters out there like theX2 in California Magic Mountain. How woud you like riding in a roller coaster with a  50 foot platform!! There allso is a 600 foot track  or going as fast as 6mph. But gess what it took four years to take with 7000 people. Unlike X2 the seats Rotate 360 degrees.  It is scary because there is tunnels,noises,fog and flashing lights. would  you want to go on a 50 story drop. Did you no that opening X2 was a big hit about 1600 people came just for that. Witch one would rather riding

I know. How is school different then one hundred years ago. Not a lot of people think it is different. But it is there is punishments not like working at lurch but harsh punishments. Difficult, how ever it is fun but the bad part punishments.

There is punishments for innocent little kids. No being rowdy for them. Or else a punishment for being naughty. I always have late homework but then If i did a punishment for me it is called dunce you sit on a chair with a cone on your head people think it sucks smartness into your head. it is worse then you  think you get all the stuff you did in school as homework.Try living in that world nothing but hardness I would hate it!! would you ????