Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Current Events: March 19th (03/19/10)
Description: What article did you read in Time for Kids? Share your new knowledge with our class. I can't wait to find out what your article was about and what interesting facts you learned.

This story was about Aliki Graft and what she loves to do which is art.  She draws Phineas and Ferb for Disney Channel.  People who help her draw is her grandpa, because he got her into loving drawing, also the person who draws Phineas and Ferb with her because he keeps her coming up with ideas.  hersef because she is the one pushing herself so she can reach her goals.  I learned that she makes up some of the songs in Phineas and Ferb which is really neat.  She used to work for Nickalodean before she came to Disney Channel.  She draws most of the cartoons in Phineas and Ferb. She also went and studied art at USC.  I think it's important that she followed her dream because when you love something you should keep at it.  Art shows importance to her life because she loves to do it and she has done it her whole life.  I want to know what she did in her past I want to do what she does.  Maybe I will go to the collage that she went to so it would be good to know somebody went their. 

I read the article "I'm an artist" by Aliki Grafft. It talked about her being a cartoon artist for the TV show Phinias and Ferb. When she was little she would watch her grandpa draw cartoons. I think that this gave her insperation. Aliki studied art at the university of Southern California. She also writes songs for the cartoon show Phinias and Ferb. It was really interesting to learn about her!

On my Scolastic News, I read the article, "I'm an Artist" by Aliki Grafft. This article is mainly about Aliki Grafft always wanting to be an artist, and now what she does as an artist. This article takes place in the Disney Studios, in 2010. Some important people in this article were Aliki Grafft, her Grandpa, he partner, and her manager. Some facts I learned from the article were that she creates songs and draws the characters for the Disney original, Phineas and Ferb, she always loves drawing cartoons, and she went to USC. I believe the important facts, are important because she followed through with what she loved and now here she is, making animations for a famous show. I think the interesting facts, are interesting because I like Phineas and Ferb and to know that Aliki Grafft animates characters for Phineas and Ferb, that is pretty cool!

I read im an artist by Aliki Grafft. Phineas and Ferb wanted to become an artist so kid can see want it is like to be an artist. Their article take place in their backyard most of the time. Some of the inportant people are Phineas, Ferb, Candas, Stasy, Dad, Mom and Parry. On every show they have a song. Phineas and ferb build stuff every day. Phineas and Ferb drow on their granddads lap.

The Artist who wrote this is Aliki Grafft. this article is about how the show Phinis and Ferb was made. This article takes place in there back yard. The month it takes place in is march and the main charters are Candice,Phinis and Ferb. Here are some of the facts I learned from the article. A mishine that tells the animator what to draw. by

Who knows of the show Phineas and Ferb? Well If you have I learned about Aliki Grafft who actually draws the cartoons in the show!!!! What's also amazing is that as well as drawing the cartoons she wrote some of the songs in the show. One was Phinedroids and ferbots and also Spa Day. Aliki Graft studied art at the University of southern california. She right now is working for Disney channel but in the past has worked for Nickaloadian. I think drawing and writing songs is a pretty cool job!!!!

By hannah

The article I read was The Gold Standard featuring the Winter Olympics 2010 Winter Olympics by Claudia Atticot. It is mainly about the american stars of the olympic games. These games took place in Vancouver, Canada, in 2010. Some important people in the article are Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, Apollo Ohno and Julia Mancuso. Some facts are that Apollo Ohno is the Winter Olympic Champion, Shaun White got two gold medals this year, Evan Lysacek is the champion of figure skating, and this was the 21st olympic games. The 21st olympic games is important because that is what the article is talking about and it can be for finding out what the next olympic games is going to be. The fact that Apollo Ohno is the winter olympic champion is interesting because it's cool to be in the country that produced the champion and it is also cool to know how they had gotten so good at their sport. This is my current event.

Aliki Grafft is the artist for phineas an ferb. She writes songs. Her first song was phinedroids and ferbots was her first song she written. She worked at alot of places she has worked at nickelodeon and warner brothers. Her first job was at disney feature animation. She got inspired to be an artist when she was a kid she always used to draw with her Grandpa. She studied at the university of southern california.

I`m an artist

By Aliki Grafft

ths is about an artist at the art university of southern California. Aliki Grafft is the songwriter Phineas and Ferb. He wanted an to become artist. He loved to doodle and draw when he was little. He loved to draw cartoons

How is the president handling education, healthcare and jobs?  Want to find out how the president sees things?  All you need to know is in this article, The State of the Union, by Nellie Gonzalz Cutler.  This article is all about how the president is doing and what he has chosen to handle first.  In the White House in Washington, D.C. the president is at work.  His first goals are to handle jobs, healthcare, and education.  "Jobs are the number one focus in 2010," President Obama said as he gave a speech.  "The best antipoverty program is a first-class education,"  he added.  The nation has heard him and everyone answers, with their actions.

By Emily1