Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by B

teacher: Mr. Edwards

4 years later, Shiloh died of bad care. It was very tragic. One day Marty went with his dad to collect cans, leaving Shiloh at home. While they were gone, Becky and Dara Lynn fed him a choco choco choco chip monster cookie for a treat. Shiloh devoured it. Then Marty got home to see the horrible sight. Shiloh was gone. "Why, how, who did this?!?!?" Becky and Dara Lynn came forward and said "What happened?" "What did you give him, what did you do to him?" Marty said. "Nothing, we just gave him some chocolate" Said the girls. "CHOCOLATE!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!???" No, he was being a good boy so i thought he deserved a treat." said Becky.
Then Marty ran upstairs and thought of ways to do something. Quick. Then he thought of a plan.
The next day Marty asked his parents if they could get another dog, and sure as pie, they were convinced. So they ordered a beagle, using the money that he got from Judd.
It took a week for him to arrive, and he was small, had big black eyes, floppy brown and black earsm a big round noise, and a short, stubby tail. They named him Shiloh, in memory of their old trooper, Shiloh Preston.

Article posted February 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • see all articles