Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Splash!! I dove into the water, a large, smooth fish in the pool. I kicked my legs like a dolphin. This was wonderful! I popped up on top of the surface. I was swimming butterfly in a race, amazing my family by how well I could swim it. I was so far ahead that everyone else seemed to have vanished from the pool. The feeling of swimming in a pool full of cool, blue water and feeling very strong was simply divine! I craved a good time and a victory. When I touched the wall, I was stupefied by my time. I had definitely fulfilled my wish for a strong race, and I was very proud. I wondered if the other swimmers felt dejected, but I hoped they didn't because they worked just as hard as I did. That was a time I triumphed in swimming because I worked hard at every single practice and swam a successful race. I was dazzled by the lights reflected by the shimmering water and thought about how proud I was.

Article posted October 9, 2009 at 01:46 PM • comment (2) • Reads 81 • see all articles