Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

So B. It
So B. It. Is about a girl named Heidi and her mentally disabled mother. Heidi doesn't have a father or a normal life. Heidi and her mother live in an apartment with a connecting door that leads to their neighbors house, Bernadette's house. Bernadette has this thing that if she steps outside the door to either Heidi's apartment or her apartment something bad will happen.
Heidi has good luck, really good luck, but one thing her luck does not do is fix her mentally disabled mother. Her mother only says 23 words one of those words are SOOF. Heidi's luck doesn't know how to find out what soof means either, and Heidi wants to know BADLY. And when Heidi finds some pictures in a drawer in her house that might help Heidi find out what soof means, she immediately begins her search to find out what soof means. She must travel from Reno Nevada to a town called Liberty in New york by HERSELF. And when she gets there she finds out some things that she would have never imagined possible about her family.

I REALLY REALLY liked this book So B. It and I think that you would too!!!

Article posted February 11, 2010 at 09:59 AM • comment (6) • Reads 54 • see all articles