Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The book is very different than the movie The Witches. In the book the witches would always wear pointy shoes to cover their square toes. In the movie the Witches would wear flat front shoes. Also in the Book the boy gets caught and something happens... in the book he tries to run away. One last thing that's different, in the book, the Grandma gets some sickness... BUT in the movie she got diabetes. Here are some things that are the same: In the movie the grandma has a missing thumb and also in the movie. In both (movie and book) a certain TYPE of witch is very ugly. There are lots of other differences an same things but you'll just have to read the book AND watch the movie to find out...

Article posted November 20, 2009 at 02:10 PM • comment (1) • Reads 71 • see all articles