Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Spring Break

Over Spring Break I celebrated Passover Passover is a holiday that Jewish people celebrate. We had a Seder which is when you have a dinner with lots of different foods. My grandma and her friend came and had the Seder with everyone in my

During the Seder we read from a book called the hagadah. In the book we read the four questions. Becca my sister and I read the four questions because the youngest are supposed to read them.

Eliza is a "person" who comes to your house during the Seder. You put out a cup of wine for her and she drinks it. My mom filled the cup up all the way and later it was only halfway full. Though the only reason she can drink the wine is because we left the door open for her to come. Last my dad hid the matzah so we could find it. It's a tradition to do. My brother found it first then I found it last my sister did. We each got five dollars. Normally we get two dollar bills but since my uncle wasn't there we got five dollar bills.

That is some of the things I did over Spring Break

Article posted April 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM • comment • Reads 151 • see all articles