Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

spelling

Right now I will be your master and get in your head and persuade you to listen to what I say but if I say to forget something you better do it. You say I am invading your private little heads mind well I'm not I just want you to read this story. Submit this into your mind and think deep about everything, now clear your whole mind. Yes clear it completely. Now you must decide something that you would have know two seconds ago if you didn't clear your mind when I asked. Would you like to hear what you have to decide well when you cleared your mind I did the same because if I don't then... So I don't know what you have to decide. guess what I am now I'm your fortune teller and lets see what happens ooooooo you will collide right into someone and you head will divide in half. Then when you die your bones will erode into the street. Many people will emit you when you play basketball because you are a ball hog.I come to an conclusion with my story and heads up boing sorry I didn't mean put your head up I meant watch out.

Article posted April 5, 2010 at 01:14 PM • comment • Reads 170 • see all articles