Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I can't believe Shiloh's really mine! Judd actually kept his promise! Now and then me and Judd get into a conversation, but not about the doe because any old person could be listenin. Every day Shiloh's gettin a little better. Dad don't understand why he wanted Judd to keep Shiloh.

Becky's sick and Shiloh keeps on licking her face. Ma's been makin real yummy food since Shiloh came, and I actually am delivering the newspaper and I get 5 dollars a day.

Me and David are always up in the hill with Shiloh. Life is real good now.

Somtimes I wonder what I would be doin right that second if we didn't own Shiloh. Schools startin next week and me and David are really excited!

Judd's coming over for dinner tonight because Ma and Pa invited him to join us for bacon and pancakes, were havin breakfast for dinner! "Whooeee!' I say I had just tasted Ma's bacon and it's amazing, Judd does the same after he tastes it. Ma thinks she did something wrong, but we correct her it's amazing. Shiloh was so happy to get all of the left over bacon. Oh yeah Judd told me after dinner that he really named his dogs and hasn't kicked for a whole month. I think my life is a good one here out in Friendly Yall know somethin right now if you ever treat a dog horribly you come talk to me or giv dat dog to someone who will care for it. cause no dog like to be treated horribly.

It was a swerfect day of course me being a dogyote watching my fenemy getting heaten up was funtastic I love being mean, what you think I'm the biggest meanie ever well he started it, you aant to know how, well one day I was eating cranberries and flowers my favorite foods by the way, then the Jabberwocky came and heaten me up and took away my flowers, the next day I was again to get cranberries and saw a man heating up the Jabberwocky whata funtastic sight.

Word Key

Heat hurt, beat

Funtastic fun, fantastic

Fenemie Foe, enemy

dogyote dog, coyote

This story is about these four girls who go to Abigal Adams Junior High. Charlotte has just moved from England. Avery is from Korea and was adopted. Meave has dyslexia so she uses a computer to work. Katina makes her own clothes and has a mentally disabled sister. These girls absolutely do not like each other and are put together as a lunch group. Their teacher says that by semester they have to know their favorite things and places. Well Katina wants it to be over, because on the first day Charlotte zips the tablecloth into her pants and splatters everything on the three other girls. Katina asks the teacher if they can have a sleepover to get this done with. Their teacher says it's okay with her if her parents say so. Find out if they become best friends or stay worst enemies. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars, because these 4 girls are so different but they have the best relationship. I know how it feels to be new like all these girls because they are starting a new school it feels scary and uncomfortable but it's always good to start something new. Charlotte is hard to relate to because her mom died and she never has a permanent home. Katina is also hard, but I know it's hard to live with people who are so good at it. Meave is really hard, but I know how Hebrew school makes everything a lot harder but she can't even write so it's got to be more challenging. Avery is easier to connect with because I absolutely love sports especially soccer like Avery, but being Karean and loving sports when you mom wants you to be girly. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!!

The sky is up so high,

The boats are tumbling on the waves.

It's to far to catch up to, and now it's floating away

For Winter break I went to Mexico . We went to an all inclusive called Dreams resort. My favorite part of the trip was swimming with the dolphins. We got a hug and kiss, and we went on their bellies and got a ride, and then we went on boogie boards with our feet down and the dolphins push us with their noses. Another thing I loved was that on Christmas Santa came and brought all the kids presents. He came from the ocean. There was also a little lagoon which is a small little area where fish swim around and you go snorkeling. That is what I did on winter break.

Back in the late 1800's, scary to them, seemed to be a ride going 6 mph. From then to today our roller coasters go 135 mph in 3.5 seconds which is really scary. They faced sideways in the 1800's instead of going forward like now. Today we don't always go forward sometimes we go in a 360 which I guess isn't sideways either! When the switch back roller coaster was being made it took four years to make, you would have to be excited for a long time. Now we only have to wait for the X2 for just about six months to be complete.

Best friends is about these two girls Alice and Gemma. They have been best friends since they were little girls. Alice is more of a girly girl and Gemma is more of a boy. They have the most different personalities but they are the bests' friends in the world. When Alice has to move to Scotland they have no idea how they will live without each other. They have never ever had a birthday without each other. When their birthdays are coming up they don't know what to do.

I loved reading this book because the characters were really fun, because of their complete different personalities and they are still best friends. I think I would fit in the middle of Alice and Gemma because I'm not girly but I'm not a boy I'm just about in the middle which I like because I can be different from others in a way nobody else can. For example one time Gemma had to wear a dress to a party and Gemma ended up getting it dirty. And if I were to wear a dress to an outdoor party I would probably get it dirty.

How would school be 150 years ago, than from today? Well I can't tell you right away we have to learn together. First of all I have to tell you live in the past and have come to the future to be here with you. I'm Katinka Suesen and you are? Viola really I sit next to a girl named Viola. Lets get started. School is hard where I live because we get the worst punishments if we talk when we shouldn't or don't sit up straight or laugh at someone who is getting a punishment. You don't have physical punishments at your school. Well punishments are scary like if you are a girl you sometimes get hung by your hair. You know about coat hangers right. Well they take your hair and hang it on one of the hangers. I saw my friend Eliza Mea get hung by her hair. You could also get soap in your mouth and trust me it tastes horrible because just last week I forgot to sit up so I was slouching and the teacher put soap in my mouth and thats made of animal fat. Make sure you never ever get punished if you come into the past. Thats some of the punishments we have in the past.

We read the book the Witches and we watched the movie. They are similar in many ways but they have many differences like the boy was the boy in the book and Luke in the movie. But they were similar because the grandma smokes a cigar in both but a lot more in the book. I thought that they were both really good but I would recomend to read the book first because you can picture the story in your own mind and then you can see how it looks in the movie. It doesn't really matter but thats how I did it and I thought it was more interesting.

Dennie is about a girl who wants to hang out with her friends on Saturday, have a boyfriend, and be on the cheerleading squad. Instead, she had to spend her weekends at modeling agencies, because her mom thinks that she should be on magazines and even in movies. How does Dennie live? Now her life is getting worse with a crooked spine and a Milwaukee brace.

Dennie is such a good book, because Dennie is different from kids and is scared to show her own personality, because her mom makes her life choices. Never in my life have I read such an undertaking story, because when Dennie starts her story she makes all of the emotions go in you while they are in her. If Iwere rating this book, it would be a ten, because once I started reading it was like the book was glued to my hands.

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries