Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Stone Fox Chapter 11 (02/26/10)
Description: How did Stone Fox end for you. Share your final chapter.

Right as me and searchlight passed the finish line a tiny pice of hope led me happiness. Even though the farm is saved searchlight was not. All I wanted was searchlight. But instead I  got a trophy and $500 when I walked home with tears in my eye searchlight and the cash in my hands. I did not know I was being followed but i was. Stone fox was following me him with only one white dog. After I got home grandfather played me a pice of music  he was sad with out searchlight . Then it all happened someone was nocking on the door I went to get it and it was Stone Fox =http://!!! But not just him a puppy too =http://!!! Stone Fox said it was for me =http://!! Then he left I named my puppy Stone Fox to remember Stone Fox . Even Though friends die dose not mean that there not they are there in your heart.

I i'm so excited. This is the day that Stone Fox is giving me a new born puppy. Stone fox is a good friend to me now. Stone Fox is going to give me a girl puppy. Her fur will be black with white spots, and her eyes will be blue. I will name her searchlight soI can remember the old searchlight forever. I will train her so she can enter another race so she and I can get money for my grandpa's medicine. Grandpa is getting better and now he can do the work on the farm. Now I can go to school and learn how to be a teacher.

After the race I went home it was not a fun time. Searchlight was no longer with me. 1 year went by and my grandfather had better health and a good job. He was making a lot of money. On my birthday that year I was eating cake and I felt fur on my neck. I turned and there was a new little puppy there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little willy! said grandfather ecstatically. I resized that searchlight had puppy's before the race. I was so excited for my new searchlight but I knew it would never be the same. I sat on my couch and ate chips my puppy ate a bone and did i forget to say what I named my dog her name is searchlight. At 3 in the morning I woke up to total blackness because my puppy was sleeping on my head.THE END:)

So I went to the farm house and went to grandfathers room and said search light may be dead. Then grand father jumped out of bead and said we need to go to the vet. Can we see doctor muffin please my dog may be dead. Then doctor muffin flew out of the door and went to the doctors office and said she can live but you have to pay five hundred dollars for surgery I have five hundred dollars I said.

we have to pay that for the taxes member family is more important right okay please sit in the waiting room okay. Then they heard a barking noise it was search light !!! She was alive so we went home and then we heard the door bell it was Clifford cinder he said you guys do,nt neeed to pay the taxes can you for give me yes yes we can. Then we heard the door bell agin it was stone fox. he said i,m sorry about your dog its okay he is alive. Can we be friends yes we can. and i needed that money to save my tribe and now i have no were to live can i live here? yes