Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Winter Break (01/06/10)
Description: Did you do anything exciting or fun over the winter break? Travel to some where fun? Stay home and relax? Share you stories. Please be specific with your descriptions. When I read your response, I want it to be like I was there to. Have fun!!

For Winter break I went to Mexico . We went to an all inclusive called Dreams resort. My favorite part of the trip was swimming with the dolphins. We got a hug and kiss, and we went on their bellies and got a ride, and then we went on boogie boards with our feet down and the dolphins push us with their noses. Another thing I loved was that on Christmas Santa came and brought all the kids presents. He came from the ocean. There was also a little lagoon which is a small little area where fish swim around and you go snorkeling. That is what I did on winter break.