Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Spelling Story: Week of April 5th (04/05/10)
Description: Write a spelling story using your sort words for the week of April 5th. You must use 10 or more words. The more words you use, the better your story will be! Have fun and be creative. Don't think, Just write!!

"Hey, come on Tim!" "Yeah Tim!" The basketball boys were desperate for another player, and were trying to persuade Tim to play. Tim was bad at sports, and when he said no, the other boys beat him up while making a big collision. And the last thing Tim wanted was to collide with those boys. But the teacher saw the whole thing. "Boys! Who gave you permission to beat up this boy!" Tim was an absolute outcast to the school. But most of all, he was hated buy the Principal, Mike Larson. To Tim, it was like he radiated the power to scare the pants off of people. Anyway, Tim suddenly saw the basketball rolling on the court stop abruptly and float into the air. Then, he heard voices in his head saying,'I will get you', as if the basketball was sending a transmission to him."WHAT THE, WHAT THE HECK!? AHHHHHH!!!""Hey, what is all this commotion?" Mike had come out of the building.

Tim was in the waiting room of the principal's office. He had gotten in big trouble for making all that racket. All of a sudden, he saw the same basketball float in the hallway, and was transmitting the same message into his head. Then the basketball started heading toward him. Tim screamed. Mike came bursting out of the office."That's it,"Mike said."I'm telling your parents!"

At Tim's house, he made a tough decision. He decided that he would go back to his school at night to check on the basketball."Mom, can I go to the basketball court to practice?" I asked."I give you a permit that you can go<" my mom said. My mom always uses fancy words like that. When I got to the court, I saw the basketball already floating, and it emit a sound like a cow on a rampage. It went speeding towards Tim, and he was never heard from again.

Article posted April 5, 2010 at 07:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 105

Mae ran with long stride through the meadow. She saw a mountain in the distance. It seemed EVER SO SLIGHTLY smaller than her earliest memory of the mountain, so she concluded that it, like all land masses, was slowly eroding. It was still tall and beautiful, with its snowy top and pine trees growing. She suddenly heard soft footsteps walking to her. Mae turned around and viewed her younger brother Arson stepping towards the place where she was standing. He called to her, "Mae! I do not mean this to intrude your peaceful time, but Mother wants you to run back inside to help her with the farm chores." Mae began to whine, but then she realized that Mother needed her help. So Arson had persuaded her to join him and Mother in their cabin. The two children walked back to the house, happy to be together. Mother greeted them at the door with a warm grin. "Arson, thank you for fetching your sister. Mae, thank you for coming in so obediently. Now, Mae, please decide what leftovers we will eat tonight, divide them among your father, myself, Arson and you and please don't omit anyone. I then give you permission to go outside until Father arrives from town." Mae nodded and went about her task well. She took out all of the dishes and ran to the table, but she accidentally collided with a cupboard and dropped their best china plates. Mae gasped and emitted a cry of horror. Mother came running down the stairs and, instead of spanking Mae, hugged her. Mae said,"I am sorry." Mother told her, "Mae, those china plates did not mean everything to me. I have you and I have other plates. I still love you, and I will just wipe those pieces up and start fresh." Mae hugged her mother. "Thank you, Mom."

One day there was a man he was thinking of what to do to save his business he guessed that he could buy new stuff for it but he would need to buy alot of stuff. He bought dog leashes for his dogs at his pet shop. When he found out what to buy for the store he kept his pet shop and was so happy and so were the cats and dogs they gave him kisses.

Once there were five dogs that lived in a haunted house they had a owner named Denise that had fed them five times a day. So one day Denise have gave them all a bath she had brushes for all the dogs then she gave them all a walk when she took them for a walk one of the dogs broke his leash so he ran away and no one found the dog that day. The dog that ran away he crashed in a pole that night them someone found the dog and kept him then his old owner but up posters that said lost dog if founded please return to 2526 center lane I will give you 50 dollars if you found the dog. All four of the dogs had mix colored fur. The four dogs gave kisses to Denise that day. The four of the dogs watch till Denise let them in the haunted house but the four dogs kept on scratching on the door. One of the dog took jump up and took most of the branches off of the tree. Denise sold all the dogs to different place so the four dogs could not see them any more but the next day Denise found the dog that ran away from her and bought another dog so they can have puppy and Denise will name them the same so she does not remember that she sold her old puppies.

Every day, my parents walk me to school.  Today, though, instead of going to school, I am going to see something special.  I love modeling, and I was asked to model for a beauty show!  I have good posture, and I am a mixture of sweet and kind.  I am also very attractive, according to my mom.  I have great big plans for the future and this is only the start!  Being in 8th grade is hard.  The senior prom is coming up, and the producer of the show that I will be modeling on said that if I do a great job, I will get to pick one of the dresses that they have to wear to the prom!  I have a real simple nature and I hope to have fun.  My mom is calling me to get dressed.  I better go!  

"Hello, Tiara!"  Mrs. Starr says cheerfully as I enter the room.   " Hello, Mrs. Starr!" I return her pleasant smile.  "I will be your director/teacher,"   Mrs. Starr explains.  "It is a pleasure to be with you!'  My mom buts her head into the conversation.  "I must take Tiara into the theatre so we can start rehearsing," Mrs. Starr leads me into the theatre.  "I won't put you under pressure if you are a failure at first,"  She reassures me.  I start to feel secure and safe with her.  "You can be in danger if you don't do it all right,"  Mrs. Starr leads me to the back of the stage.  "If you tell anything personal, someone who wants to capture you might be able to find your house, or school.  Just be careful."  

The next day, I came to the theatre and I got into my first outfit.  "Here we go!"  Mrs. Starr whispers to me and I walk onto the carpet and out onto the stage.  Murmers from the crowd was all that I heard.  Hopefully it was good murmering.  

As I walked home, I felt a surge of pride.  I had done it!  I swung the dress that I got into the air, the back again.  

The Senior Prom was great, and I had so much fun!  

One day bunny boys sidekick said, ''It was a pleasure working for you but am retiring. Bunny Boy was under pressure the next day because he saw a bad guy falling off a skyscraper. He saved him and now everybody in the town knows him. Bunny was looking for The lost treasure in Mexico. The Mexicans when he got their have a very different culture, they eat different food then us. When he found the treasure it was secured in a locked treasure chest, so bunny boy took it with him back home. He opened it up and their was gold, The first thing he bought was a baseball glove so he could be a baseball pitcher. Then he bought a time machine to go to the future. The nature in the future was so beautiful. Bunny boys life is full of leisure. 33 years later bunny boy had very bad posture. Bunny boy died November 6th 2092. But bunny boys texture of his costume was still the same and he is the heart of bunny town.

Right now I will be your master and get in your head and persuade you to listen to what I say but if I say to forget something you better do it. You say I am invading your private little heads mind well I'm not I just want you to read this story. Submit this into your mind and think deep about everything, now clear your whole mind. Yes clear it completely. Now you must decide something that you would have know two seconds ago if you didn't clear your mind when I asked. Would you like to hear what you have to decide well when you cleared your mind I did the same because if I don't then... So I don't know what you have to decide. guess what I am now I'm your fortune teller and lets see what happens ooooooo you will collide right into someone and you head will divide in half. Then when you die your bones will erode into the street. Many people will emit you when you play basketball because you are a ball hog.I come to an conclusion with my story and heads up boing sorry I didn't mean put your head up I meant watch out.

Flugan Buckin

One day there was a boy. That boy's name was Flugan Buckin, Flug for short. Flug was an amazing baseball player. He was a pitcher. He had amazing posture. He never looked bad while pitching. For him winning the game was a treasure, a great pleasure. He loved to win, but win or lose, he tried to do the best he could. Whenever he lost everyone else felt like a failure, but not Flug. He was the team motivator. He would always say "That's ok, we could always win next time"

Flug's Future

In Fluge's future, he saw himself being an MLB pitcher. He looked up to Johan Santana, Tim Lincicum, Josh Beckett, and C.C. Sabathia. He had posters hung up of different ways to throw different pitches. He was fanatic about baseball. He even dreamed of him, on the mound, pitching the final pitch that will win the seventh game of the world series. 

The World Series

Over the next 5 months Flug Buckin's baseball team went 17-9, moving him on to the playoffs. They were the third seed. In the first round they won the series, 3-1. Then, in the second round they won 5-3. In the third round they won 7-6. Then, they knew it, they were in the World Series!!! Flug's team was 4-4 in the World Series causing the 9th game. When Flug got home his mom said "Congrats" "Why" Flug asked. "You're pitching the final game of the World Series!!! Flug and his family celebrated for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Flug was on the mound. The next eight innings flew bye fast. The score was 5-6, the other team. Flug's team batted first, in the top of the ninth. They scored two runs bringing the lead. Then Flug stepped on to the mound to pitch the bottom of the ninth. With a 3-2 count with bases loaded, two outs, Flug was on. Flug felt trapped and captured in a box with no way out. There was so much pressure. It was torturous. Then, Flug went into his wind-up. Then right as he let go of the ball, he heard a very obscure sound. He tried to find out what it was, and while he was doing this, the baseball smacked him in the head. He fell unconscious and was brought off the diamond on a stretcher. When he got to the hospital, there was nothing wrong with him, so he got to go home. When he got home, his teammate Johnny Billups, called to tell him the good news. "WE WON, WE WON=http://!!!" Said Johnny, and the rest of the day was grand.