Copyright (c) 2014 by Mariah-H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mariah-H -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Mariah-H

teacher: Terry Smith

Yesterday we got a box with 17 baby caterpillars we all ready have big one's .Billy and Haley were very brave to put a big monarch caterpillar on there face.We got 4 chrysalis .We can not bump the cage if you do you will mess the caterpillar's up when they are changing .If you don't bump the cage they will turn in to beautiful butterfly .

THE END

Article posted September 10, 2009 at 09:44 AM • comment (3) • Reads 63 • see all articles