Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Freitas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Freitas -- Blogmeister

Freitas's Blog

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by Mrs. Freitas

No Links added yet!

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 07:27 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 86

The gift that I could describe my home could be from the desert. It is a very pretty gift.

I got my special rocks at a yard sale for 50 cents and it was a whole basket and a little bag! I was surprised because it was that cheap.

They are beautiful rocks and they have crystals and they are all kinds of colors. I have a purple crystal rock and I have a turquoise rock too.

My rocks describe my home by all the desert all around my house.

Today I explained what gift I would give to describe my home. What would you give to describe your home?

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 07:27 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 33

The gift that describes my home is my rocks. They are very, very, special to me.

When my dad got home from work on one afternoon, he surprised me with very pretty rocks that are special.

They were very shiny, It was dark pink, and it had a shape like a small mountain. It was my favorite rock in the whole wide world!

My rocks describe my home because my family gave it to me, and it reminds me of when I was little because I loved the color pink.

Now I have told you how it is like my home. What would you give for a present that will describe your home?

Mrs. Freitas's Class

Mrs. Freitas taught at Brichta for 8 years. She lived in Benson near her mother and father but has just recently moved to Tucson where she currently teaches at Johnson Primary School. She has two children, Melony and Justin.