In only 3 weeks all the year 6 people are leaving. I am a year six. We are practicing our candle ceremony which is when we walk down the church and we carry a candle. Then we place it on a stand.Near the end we get our graduation certificates and then we sing our song that we have been practicing.

Article posted November 30, 2009 at 07:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

On the weekend me, my mum, Brodie and Addison got to go town and pick a packet of chips and a packet of lollies. When we got home I picked a movie from sky movies I picked Confessions of a Shopaholic. I had a great weekend.

Article posted November 30, 2009 at 07:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

We are having school production called The Stars Come Out for Christmas. In this production there is an award to win for outstanding contribution to Christmas. The award is the Cracker. The hosts of this big night are Carole Singer (Allysa) Noel Noels (Stephen) Chrissie Pressie (Madeline) Ollie Berry (Darom). This is a family show so bring along your family to this specal night. Our producion will be held at the Speirs Centre on Wednesday 2 December and Thursday 3 December. We hope you can come!!!!.

Article posted November 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

This term we are learning about animas and were they ive. I am doing a Pekinese which is a type of dog. The things I know about my animal is that underneath their wolly coat is soft pink skin. They also have flat faces, another thing I know is that they can live up to 13-15 years.

Article posted November 2, 2009 at 05:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

Last week it as Brianna's 11th birthday. I went to her house for a sleepover. We watched two movies, 17 again and bride wars. In the morning we went to the lido. Later after I came back from Brianna's I wet to the Rhythm of Ireland. It was so amazing because they moved their feet so fast.

In class this term we made sock puppets and their habitats. I made a Pekenese and its a dogs. For its habitat I made a backyard where they go to relax. A Pekinese is a dog from China. They have a flat face. On Friday, at assembly, we presented our sock puppets and their habitats.It took a whole week took make them to a very high quality. I think they look amazing!

One of my best friends is Bailey. She is cool because she just goes wit the flow. The other thing thats really cool about her is if you need help with something she will help you. Bailey plays lots of sports like soccer and netball. She also does drama she is very good.

On the last Wednesday of the school holidays I went to Te Manawa with my friends Brianna and Madeline. The exhibit we went to was Top Secret. My favourite time in Top Secret was when I went into the Laser room. You weren`t allowed to look straight at the lasers or the alarm would go off and if you touched the laser the alarm would still go off. I didn't complete the lasers because I would either touch the lasers or go too low. I had heaps of fun hanging out with my friends so in other words I am looking ford to seeing my teacher and classmates!

Article posted September 22, 2009 at 05:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

My mum bought a dog called Gorden. Gordan is so small he can fit in my hand bag. Brodie likes it when Gordan sits in him. Gordan is so small compared to other dogs so when I have been around him then go near my other dog Jesse, Jesse seems so huge even though she is actually quite small. My little sister Addison likes carrying Gordan around the house. I like making Gordan dance

Article posted September 5, 2009 at 07:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

On Saturday I went to the Foxton spring Fling with my Grandad. The reason we went was because he is in the Lions Cub. They were holding a raffle. The prizes were a box of roses chocolate or a medium chicken. Near the end I went shopping. I also got some food