Copyright (c) 2014 by Keith Silversides Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keith Silversides -- Blogmeister

The Digidogz

We are called the Digidogz. There are 19 children, one Educational Assistant and one clown...I mean teacher, in the class.

by Keith Silversides

Mrs. Cassidy's Blog
KinderKids
Andrea Tapsell- Digikidz- Rotorua, New Zealand
My Favourite Things Wiki
Things my Granny Used to Say
Sharing Stories Around the World
Bright Whetu, Rotorua, New Zealand

You can enter the text of your blog here![LINK]

We had a field trip out to Luise Bergen's Farm.  She is taking care of the pheasants that we hatched  in the spring.  The pheasants are doing great!  As you can see Luise has a lot of different kinds of animals including horses, sheep, ducks, dogs, cats and rats and elephants and as sure as you're born but she didn't have any unicorns.  The children had an awesome time at the farm.  They even had a scavenger hunt.  Luise and her daughter, Joline, were wonderful hosts and tour guides.  We are very thankful for their generosity!

Article posted June 21, 2012 at 08:47 PM • comment (1) • Reads 106 • see all articles

Digidogz

I'm in my 28th year of teaching. I've spent the majority of my time teaching grades 1 to 4. I'm presently teaching a grade 1 and lovin' it!!!