Copyright (c) 2014 by William Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
William -- Blogmeister

Room 04 2011

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by William

teacher: Leanne Stewart

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is a story about a young boy called Harry Potter who was delivered by a giant called Hagrid to the front step of a house and it was the Dursleys. Now Harry Potter has to survive is this mean, stressful family and they don't even like him. But then one day Harry gets a letter to go to a school of magic called Hogwarts but his parents will not let him go. But then one night he escapes with his best friend Ron. When they arrive at Hogwarts they meet a girl called Hermionee and they become best friends. Together they get up to lots of mischief and adventure. If you want to find out more you have to read the book!

I rate this book 4 for children and it is very enjoyable.

Article posted August 28, 2011 at 02:00 AM • comment • Reads 116 • see all articles