Copyright (c) 2014 by David Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
David -- Blogmeister

RockYou FXText

Room 04 2011

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by David

teacher: Leanne Stewart

My skeleton plot sample writing.

An old, dark Victorian hall is up for sale. No one knows, but it has a small ‘staff’ of ghosts including a tall, sharp butler and other weird, strange servants.

Sadly, the ghosts can’t leave the hall. It is very important to the servants that they like the new owners. The butler says ‘If we are going to share our hall, we should have a say on who moves in!’

A miniscule series of people visit the giant hall to see if they want to buy the hall. First a family comes, but the ghost frighten them off by making weird and strange things happen. Next a Head teacher comes. The ghosts frighten him of by throwing things at him. Finally a young couple visit the big hall. The ghosts try to scare them, but the couple aren’t scared of what they do. Eventulay they make friends with each other.

The couple buy the hall and happily with the ghosts.

Article posted July 20, 2010 at 09:35 PM • comment • Reads 78 • see all articles