-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

You can enter the text of your blog h

Dear King George the third,

You have blocked the Boston Harbor! You have taxed are tea, sugar, stamps, and not let us have a say in any of it! We should be able to have a say in what you tax for us at least!

A good government would have voting so that the people would be happy with the laws. It would also have a congress that the people have a say in! There for the people of the colonies have the right to have a say in their government!

We disagree with your taxation on our tea. We might have used to want a king but now we are sick of you!!! People all over the colonies agree! We would rather have a President and he would do what the people want!

We the people of the thirteen colonies there for declare our independents from the British!   

Love, 

Renesmee      

ere!

My faverite sculpture was the little people one. I liked it because the little charectors where really cute. My faveorite one was the littlest one 'cause I liked that she was the boss.<3 

My nickname is Rennesme because she is my favorite charactor in the best book series ever. Shes my fav caractor  'cause she brings everyone back together. Even though shes only in Breaking Dawn for a little while she still makes a big differense!<3