Copyright (c) 2014 by Litzy V. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Litzy V. -- Blogmeister

Melba High School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Litzy V.

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

Never Cry Werewolf is a story about a young girl named Shelby. Her step-mother overreacts when she sees Shelby kissing a boy and talks to her father about sending her to "brat camp" for the summer. Shelby's summer is ruined now that she has to go to that camp. At camp she meets Austin, son of a famous rock star, and she falls for him. What Shelby doesn't know is that Austin's family has a sort of disease. They turn into vampires. In order for them not to change they must take a certain medicine, but the camp counselor takes it away. Shelby and Austin go through some interesting things once at camp. I believe that this book shows responsibility. Shelby is kind of irresponsible at the beginning of the book and learns to then take full responsibility for her actions.

Article posted February 22, 2010 at 03:15 PM • comment (1) • Reads 246 • see all articles