Copyright (c) 2014 by Gay Timpany Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gay Timpany -- Blogmeister

Terrific Tens-

Room 10

We are a class of Year 5 and 6 learners who will use this space to communicate, collaborate and reflect as we explore on our learning journey. Please leave a comment to encourage us on our way!

by Gay Timpany

Study Ladder
Sumdog
Spelling City

In room 16, our class rules have been used to help us with our learning.

The rules are:
be quiet, listening ears, eyes on the teacher, hands up, on task working, keep your hands and feet to yourself and use your kind manners.

Last week we introduced a tick chart with a goal for everyone to be "caught following the rules". If you get five ticks in one day, your name going into a lucky prize draw. The aim is for everyone to achieve 5 chances for the week.

On Friday the children get to pick a number and if their number is drawn out they can choose a prize.

The behaviour in R16 has been a lot better which helps all of us learn.

Article posted June 19, 2012 at 07:15 PM • comment • Reads 105 • see all articles

Terrific Tens

I am learning to communicate globally. I am very excited about exploring. Locations of visitors to this page

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog