Conditions of Use
1) When did you first start playing baseball?
2) What's your favorite position on the baseball field?
3) What is the first thing that comes to mind when you set foot on the baseball field?
4) What was the most exciting part of your career so far?
5) Has anyone made a request to sponsor you yet?
6) What did you do to get your career going?
7) Who or what inspired you to play baseball?
8) When you have to retire from your career, what do you plan on doing?
9) Have you ever thought about becoming a baseball coach for young children to become successful baseball players?
10) What is or what was the toughest part of your career?
Article posted May 4, 2012 at 01:38 PM •
comment • Reads 68
see all articles
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
I teach 7th grade GT American History and 8th grade GT Louisiana History at Paul Breaux Middle School.My hero is Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson was a jack-of-all-trades. He was a planter, a painter, a sculptor, a writer, an inventor, a thinker, an architect. He built the University of Virginia from the ground up. I would love to earn my PhD at his university or maybe teach there one day when I grow up.