Copyright (c) 2014 by Stephanie Harris Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stephanie Harris -- Blogmeister

Are You a Historian?-

Harris Historians

7th Grade American History & 8th Grade Louisiana History.

by Stephanie Harris

Geo Bee Challenge Game
American Institute for History
Map Puzzles
School Notes Page
Mrs. Gutsmiedl's Page
Presidents of the U.S.
National History Day
Daughters of the American Revolution

Welcome to 7th grade GT Social Studies. I hope that you are willing and able to work this school year. This will be the busiest classroom in 7th grade GT. We will be using this blog to answer Weekly Writing Prompts and If I Had Been There's . You may also answer both of these assignments the old fashioned way, on paper. When answering an assignment, you are expected to use proper English. When writing to one another about other things you may type in "text talk".

Article posted July 27, 2011 at 07:34 PM • comment (38) • Reads 313 • see all articles

49ers
Patriots
Pilgrims
Pioneers

I teach 7th grade GT American History and 8th grade GT Louisiana History at Paul Breaux Middle School.My hero is Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson was a jack-of-all-trades. He was a planter, a painter, a sculptor, a writer, an inventor, a thinker, an architect. He built the University of Virginia from the ground up. I would love to earn my PhD at his university or maybe teach there one day when I grow up.