Copyright (c) 2014 by ACMilan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ACMilan -- Blogmeister

5A

by ACMilan

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Title: 5A - Personal Narrative (12/09/10)

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 291

One shiny morning I was sitting on my chair.

Suddenly the computer pops.

BAM

Smoke comes out.

Miss Jane screams so loud that then she lifted her foot, popped the chair of of the floor and let it go.

Suddenly Miss Jane screams again because a girl was next to the computer.

Then suddenly Miss Jane calls the computer guy and then they take the computer away.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 87

My First Playstation3

One shiny morning I was sleeping peacefully in my Chelsea cover bed. Then suddenly I just here my dad saying today you are buying a playstation3 I screamed so loud I almost broke the glass. My dad said ‘In three or four more hours I said ya! When it was 3 unlock I was ready and thrilled I was getting my one playstation3. We went to the store there were a million play station 3 so my dad went to ask a worker how much it costs he said $400 he came to me and said okay so I screamed so loud so the people looked at me so I said false alarm.

When we where home my dad said can I play with you so I said occurs so he just came and then I lived happily ever after.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 12:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 77

My dad is a surgeon, so I can see many cool and sometimes disgusting things with him. For instance, I have seen many other doctors, pictures of injuries and clinics, and that’s where this story takes place.

It was after dinner when my dad decided to take me to his new clinic. He said that he had work to do and that I could come with him.

As my dad opened the door I turned on the light. “WOW!” I exclaimed. It was awesome=http:// I looked around me; there was a desk with a phone on it. It was the secretary’s desk. I opened the first drawer inside it were empty water bottles. In the second there were empty bottle caps. “Boy she sure must be into recycling, ” I thought. In the third drawer there was a pen and a copy book.

I went into the examiner room. It had a large bed and a table next to it , on the table there was a sink, cotton a blood pressure machine a telescope, alcohol and lots of big bottles of hand sanitizer all over the place. There was also a mini fridge. In it there was juice bottles, ice tea, water ….

My dad finished what he was doing and we went to the building entrance. We tried to open the door but it would not budge. While my dad called the owner of the building I started banging on the door to let it open (which made people stare).

I was scared it was dark there were no lights and I couldn’t see a thing. I started wondering what would happen if the door never opened. Would we spend the night in the clinic? If we did I would get the comfy couch in my dad’s office.

When my dad hung up, he said, “Come on. “I followed. My dad took me to a room and someone came out. He was kind of creepy. My dad explained to him what had happened while I started looking inside the room .In it were four men sitting and talking it was loud and they were laughing. Then I followed my dad and we went home.

Article posted May 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

It is Christmas. I have always asked my dad for a new computer.”Christmas night” I whispered in my bed while I fell asleep.”Boom.”

“What was that “I thought as I wake to the entrance door I opened it know one was there so I go to the tree and c a note in pile Taymour, and it said, “Dear Taymour look under ur pillow from dad””ps look in ur closet” okay I thought to myself, “what is under my pillow cool 300$ “I said.

So I go and put it in my wallet then put my wallet in my other wallet which was bigger and locked it in A box where I keep stuff. I look in my closet and there is a box I pull out the box and it waaaaaasssss…… a MAC I took it and put it on my desk I found another note and it said “go around the house and look for gifts there all yours look in the bath room, the dining room, your room, and” so I did and found a lot of toys and did I tell u that I was 7 and in the middle of the night.

Article posted May 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 152

Owwwww! Shoobek! Yes im free from class. Now I can go to the roof. owwwwwwwwwww!! Shoobek!when something hit me in the back o f the head…. While I was sent the place in the school when you get hurt .

After that I went to class and we had french. Then we had P.E. in P.E. the coach shot the puck in mahmouds privet part so then we played hacky match.

“Gp do you know where my 250 coin is?” I said

“No” gp said

“This one?” mahmoud said

“That’s mine” I said

“None of you are going to get it” the teacher said

“This is your entire fault’ mahmoud said

“We can’t get it anyway” I said.

Next recess the ball hit me in the face and I got knokedout for 2:00 minutes while I walked to the nurse I fell down the stairs and twisted my ankle. Then when I got to the nurse she wraped a bandage on it and then I told her I got knoked out.

When I was in class with all the kids we were learning about inferring “now everyone get your book “ the teacher said I went to a place to sit but samer took it I went to another and another but they were taken.

When I was half way through the book she said stop. So I put my book in my cubby then I went on the carpet evry one got there book exept for me .

“Go get your book the” teacher said to me so I did. While I was coming back MY PANTS FELL DOWN =http://=http://!! .

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

Popcorn Fight

An Assisted personal Narrative by

Ever been in a fight? You might know what it feels like. But you still might not know especially if you’ve haven’t been in a fight, but really don’t try to do it to have fun.

It was early when I woke up, because my friend, Daniel was coming over. It was way too early, so I tried to sleep, but I couldn’t. At the end I just stared at the ceiling, waiting.

After a while, my mom called for breakfast.

“Finally!”  I said to myself. I got ready for the day and as soon as I finished, I ran to the kitchen. I looked what there was and “Waffles!” I said as the smell attacked me, along with the sight of the waffles. I rushed to my seat. “Where’s dad?” I asked .She replied,”work” where in the world does he keep going, I thought to myself. Then I thought about where my sister was but I decided that she’s also in work and so just finished eating.

I finished eating in what seemed like 10 minutes and I went to my room. My phone starts shaking like crazy every hour and 45 minutes so it meant now was 9:45. 10:00 came! As it turned out he called later to say that he was delayed for about 15 minutes.

At 10:14 the door bell went DING! DONG! .I scrambled to the door, bumped on a table, smacked on a wall, tripped on a chair and fell. I finally got to the door and opened it. “Hello” my mom said from the kitchen “Hey” he said to my mom and me. “Hi” I responded, “How are you?” he shrugged and said “fine”

“What do you wanna do?” I finally said. Finally he answered “em TV or something,”

“Yeah sure,” I said, and we went to my room. I turned on the TV and asked “what do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Leave it where it is.” he responded.

In the TV there was a Star Wars movie. He sat on a chair of mine and me so did I. After few minutes of watching I asked “You want some popcorn?” He shrugged and said “Sure,” I went to the kitchen until I reached my mom. “Yes?” my mom asked. “Can we have some popcorn please?” She opened a cupboard and said “Ok,” then I went back to my room. My friend was nowhere to be seen .Out of nowhere a soft bouncy ball hit me in the head and went BOINK .Then he came out from behind my bed threw another bouncy ball at my head but this time I grabbed it and threw it at him. It bounced on the wall then hit him.”The popcorn is done!” My mom said. So I went to the kitchen and my mom handed me a bowl filled with popcorn. I took the bowl to my room. “so you still want to watch TV?”

“Yeah,” he answered “I’m going to the bathroom,” and he left the room. He later returned. We ate the popcorn and out of nowhere the popcorn came flying at me. It hit me in the face. He started laughing but then I threw my popcorn at him and one hit him in the eye. “OW!” he groaned and threw more at me. At some point popcorn was flying everywhere, hitting me EVERYWHERE.I threw some at his hair and it bounced everywhere. He threw some more and more at me. I ran everywhere struggling to dodge until I got a bed sheet for cover. He threw more but this time I blocked more. He seemed to have tried to get a shield as well, but I ran to the bowl and threw some popcorn at his eyes but it hit him in the stomach. He picked up some of the popcorn and threw it at me . Some of them hit me in the forehead I said. “What’s going on?” My mom asked. My mom was going to my room now and we both got pale and stared at each other with our eyes red with point. We only managed to hide some of the popcorn until my mom came.

“What just happened?” asked my mom as she got to my room. “We accidentally dropped the popcorn”

“Every where in the room?” My mom asked starring at the floor. “Yup,” I responded.

“OK but clean up the mess,” She said. “Ok,” we said together .We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my room and then we played Xbox.

It was a good day except for the popcorn fight. After a while he left.

So remember to never make fight like that because even if they’re games you could get hurt badly specially in the eyes.

One morning, I woke up and my mom told me to dress up fast, so I wore my clothes.  then I asked my mom where are we going and she said where going to another country.  so I asked which one and she said where going to Dubai!  I was so excited! 

I got a movie to put in the car so I can watch it and not be bored.  We reached the air port and we had to wait on the really uncomfortable chairs.  Finally it was     time to leave on our plane.  We reached Dubai and I was so excited, I heard they built the world's biggest building, and it was going to open tomorrow=http://!! I was mostly excited  because I get to see my baby cousin Yasmina who finally said my name.  She's 5 months old.

I love her so much and she loves me to.  When we reached my uncles house, he asked us if we want to go to the mall and we said yes and we left.  we reached the mall and I was wearing my heelys (they are shoes with wheels on the back) I was (heeling) away and I didn't hear my dad say: rani we are going to Adidas.

After I got bored I turned around and I couldn't find my family.  I kept running around and looking but I couldn't find them. I started freaking out as the tears ran down my cheeks. a man was standing next to me and all he did was laugh.  then two people came to me  and asked me whats wrong and i told them I am lost. they started talking to each other then they took me to the main desk.

they started talking to each other then they took me to the main desk. There was a man that started asking me questions like whats my name and my family name and and my parents name and where am I from and where do I live.

then he announced on the speakers:"there is a lost boy called rani next to the front desk on the fist floor. can walid and diana come get him."

after a minute, a man came running as fast as he can. at first I could not recognize him but after a while, I recognized him,he was my dad. he took me to McDonald and started asking me why I ran away and I told him I got lost. we left the mall and reached home. I fell asleep.

The next day before we went to the mall,my uncle put a devise in my pocket and held out another devise and said if i get lost all he has to do is click the button on it and the devise in my pocket will ring. he tried and it worked. but then we needed to test how far thye sound travels so i ran to out the doorway and into the hallway,and then it rang. my brother came and told me get in.

They told me that they heard it.  I felt great, now if I go to the mall and get lost, the only thing my uncle has to do is click the button.  We went to the mall and we went to Macdonald' and we ate.

When we got back I started to think, I do not need it any more since i am not gonna get lost any more.  Now since I matured I don't where it any more.

A One of a Kind Birthday

It was a dark Halloween night. It was me, my sisters, their friends and my dad. My dad said, “Come on, I’m not going to wait for you. So we went trick or treating, and my dad starts to cough. Then I said “Are you okay, because we can go back home”. Then he says “I’m fine”. So he puts his jacket on and he still coughs. Then I start to get really worried because it is harder for adults to fight off any kind of sickness than it is for kids.

For the next few days he went having trouble breathing, so my mom says that he has to go to the hospital. Then I turn sad because my dad has never been in a hospital and plus, this is a serious condition. When I have to say good-bye to my dad I wonder why he isn’t talking. Then I thought in my mind “What if he dies”. My dad left and my sister Eva were still in the bathroom, and she cried because she didn’t get to say good-bye.

I asked myself “I wonder, if daddy will miss his birthday?” So I just changed the subject because it made me sad so I just watched TV. My mom randomly cry, and then everyone would cry even me and that is because our family had never been in such as bad situation as this.

Now here comes school. I was having trouble with school because I had a report for social studies at the same time that I had to visit my dad. Sometimes it would be fun in the hospital because I get to drink hot chocolate, eat chicken potato soup, and play with my brother’s laptop.

When all of my relatives came I felt a lot of love because of how many people cared for him. Also at school all of grade 4 cared for him. They even wrote cards for my dad. So I was happy with that.

While they were making cards I looked at the calendar and it was my Dad’s birthday. I got sad because I mean who stays in the hospital not celebrating their own birthday?

Since his birthday was near Thanksgiving, he also missed that holiday too! What a life. Now everyone was thinking of all the good holidays my dad was going to miss like Christmas, New Years, our birthdays, and his anniversary.

So I thought what it would be like if my dad died. Then I so knew that it would be just horrible. Why does my dad have to die? When I decided that my birthday wish I was going to wish for my dad to get out of the hospital.

The day before my birthday I was in my room writing my dad a note that said “Dear D ad, I hope you get well on my birthday because that would be the greatest birthday gift of all, your son Jeremy”.

When it was birthday and I was so excited because I wondered if my dad would heal that day. After school, my friend’s mom picked me up, I stayed at their house for a couple of hours, then my mom picked me up and it looked like we are heading for the hospital. We passed through the security guards and my mom walked really fast. I saw my aunt and she was crying I knew this couldn’t be good. So I ran into the room, and I saw 3 red Xs on the machine and there laid my dad, dead at 6:43 P.M. on my birthday. Then I cried and I cried like hell. Then I knew that definitely was not the birthday I had hoped for.

Article posted April 5, 2011 at 10:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 110

About many months ago my cousins and I went to the mountains to ride on horses.

We went in three different cars; a Porsche, Mercedes, and BMW because we did not fit. The ride was really far, it’s about an hour and a half. So when we got there, we ate. My cousin and I ate spicy chicken wings. They were yummy; my small cousins’ ate chicken-nuggets. After my cousins and I finished eating we went to see animals, the animals were Cows, Chickens, Horses, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Dogs, Peacocks, Turtles, and a Parrot. I said we were going to ride on horse but too bad we did not have time. So my cousin and I wanted to do archery but my cousins dad did not let us because there was no more time. So my cousin and I walked around most of the animals and chatted. Then my other cousin called us and told us we had to go back to the restaurant.

When we got there we ate Ice-cream and then we went back home.