Copyright (c) 2014 by Mac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mac -- Blogmeister

-

One to One computing room

by Mac teacher: Matt McCartney

Dear Parents,
This is similar to what your child's page will look like. Over time they will learn how to customize their page a bit. They will mainly use their page to communicate with classmates and write. They will also have opportunities to post work that they have done so they can gain feedback from their classmates and other people around the world. If you look on our main page in the bottom right corner you will see a world map. The dots represent people that have been on our blog from those areas. We have made some connections to Hong Kong, New Zealand and several states in the U.S. already. We look forward to communicating with people around the world with our blog. Please feel free to hop on often and make comments on things I post or things the students post as we get going. You can share it with relatives and friends also. Have your child show you how to send the link if you don't know how.

Sincerely,
Mr. McCartney

Article posted February 26, 2009 at 08:49 PM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles