Copyright (c) 2014 by PD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PD -- Blogmeister

Chick With A Stick

5C 08-09

One to One computing room

by PD

teacher: Matt McCartney

Article posted June 6, 2010 at 04:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

What are you doing this summer.? are you excited for next year?. Whats coming up thats important to you??

Article posted April 5, 2009 at 02:10 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52

Please type what you want to be when you grow up and why, just explain what you like about it. And why do you want to be it.

Article posted April 5, 2009 at 01:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

Please type your funniest moment ever on my blog and it can be about anything!!!.

Article posted April 4, 2009 at 03:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

I know its missing a pedal and a handle bar, but ma! I love this bike because I got it from Uncle Char. It might have flat tires but that's just how I roll, and way deep down I know this bike has got a soul.

Yes, I know that it has hot wheel stickers, but that's ok with me. And when I come to ride it everyone says gee.  So promise me one thing today mother I know best, to not throw my bike out because I know you are the Best!!

Please post a comment on my blog telling me your favorite thing to do when you have free time. It could be sports, board games, or even playing an instrument

My  favorite article is the one about The Electoral College. I like this one because is was made up of people chosen by each state who votes for president and vice-president. Please write a comment. by Peyton D

On the internet I found the cutest yorkie dog ever. I’m writing about this because I think yorkies are the best dogs to have as a pet.  I have always wanted a yorkie as my house pet. My mother also wanted a yorkie as a dog. This yorkie is sitting on the ground and when you see the picture it will be looking right at you. It also has a cute little pink bow in its hair. Its hair is not long but then again not to short either. If you are looking for a dog this is the perfect one they  shed  but not a lot and they are energetic. They like to play with you all day long. They are very warm to hug and sleep with at night just make sure your parents will let them sleep in your bed. It has to be potty trained first. The yorkie is a little small plus has fluffy hair.

[LINK]" o:title="ts">