The Three Most Important Characteristics For Success
I interviewed my mother, and she thinks that the following are characteristics of successful people, and why:
3. Strong Work Epic.
1. You need persistence to keep going, because you are always going to run into obstacles.
2. Successful people have values that they believe strongly in and they work hard for what they believe in.
3. Any successful person has to be willing to work hard in order to be successful.
My Top Three Characteristics of Successful People
1. Hard Working
2. They Don't Complain
3. They're Able to Make Compromises
1. What successful people AREN'T hard workers? You can't go too far if you don't work hard.
2. If a successful person complained, it won't help them any. People who make it far in the world cannot complain, or they won’t make it anywhere further.
3. Successful people make success by compromising. If you can't make a compromise in anything, then nothing will work out for you.
Here's a couple of links to people's thoughts on the characteristics of successful people:
I love the first one the most! This person really understands the concept of success.