free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

teacher: Karen Stephenson

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 08:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

On the 9th of December Rooms 22, 17, 18, 23, 27 and 26 is doing a production called Stars in Their Eyes. The song that we’re dancing to is High School Musical. It’s going to be embarrassing because there’s going to be heaps of people in the audience watching us. Whaea Susan is running it. I can’t wait!For my costume I've got a bright red dress and white ..... My favourite dance move is when I twirl.

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 08:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

In the cross-country we had to run around the big field and out of the school gate and back. I was the second girl finished. I ran like a cheetah. It was so much fun and fantastic.

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 08:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

Last Friday we did the Burma Trail in Waitawa Bush. Georgia was my partner. You had to be blindfolded. Your partner who was not blindfolded was the guide. A guide is the person who helps the person who is blindfolded. I was co-operative. It was scary because I fell over.

Article posted July 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

The Eucalyptus Tree’s trunk is red like a fox’s fur.

Some branches hang off the tree.

Some are white like

a wooden fence.

Article posted June 3, 2009 at 12:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 46

My mum is special

Because she lets me

Sleep in my baby cot.

She takes me to

Special places,

My Mum takes me

Camping too.

She reads me a story.

My Mum loves

Me very much.

Article posted May 22, 2009 at 10:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

The most exhausted I got was during the run. I ran as fast as a cheetah. The most amazing thing I saw was when I crawled quickly under the net on my hands and knees. The most fun I had was crawling under the net.

Article posted May 10, 2009 at 07:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Once upon a time Maui travelled down to the rocky river but when he got there, the sun was gone so he walked slowly back home. The next day Maui tried to find his brave brothers. Then he found his brothers. Then Maui had a plan and he made the ropes with his brothers. Then Maui counted up to three, and Maui’s brothers jumped out to catch the sun. Then the sun said, “Stop, you’re going to kill me. Can’t you see that I’m nearly dead?” So Maui said, “Let him go.” So they did. Now the sun can’t go fast anymore. So now they have plenty of time to fish and to eat in the burning sun.

Article posted April 22, 2009 at 09:48 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 32

My naughty dog is naughty because she barks at people and her name is Bronte. My dog is black and gold under her chin. But she is usually good.