Copyright (c) 2014 by AB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AB -- Blogmeister

Ann Bates

Revolutionary War

by AB

teacher: Elise Mueller

My story of the Boston Massacre!

I am so excited that I don’t have to feed the British soldiers or let them sleep in my child’s bed. Now the government does not have to order me to do all of that. I hate how they call the British soldiers names the English are so rude to us. I knew that the colonists would have very serious consequences for holding that tea party!

I am not pleased. I may understand why he would do such a thing but honestly I do not approve of such a thing, taking sugar and selling it for more than four times the amount the French sell it for!! It’s perfectly outrageous, not as if there is anything at all that we can do to change it.

We have just received report that we have officially won the Seven Years War. It is good news indeed, though I am afraid that John will have no work I almost wish it were still going on though it is such a terrible thought indeed that I shall not wish it so.