Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Edwards Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Edwards -- Blogmeister

by Mr. Edwards

Mrs. Cassidy's First grade class
Mrs. Schulman's Blog
Mrs. Decker's 2nd grade blog
Mr. Edwards' Website
Mrs. Hyde's room 16 learners - NZ
Mrs. Kenyon's The View from 3rd Grade - IL
Mrs. Bonsor 2nd grade class blog - NZ
Miss T's Classroom Blog - NZ
Mr. Scattergood's 5th grade Class - WA
Mrs. Lowes Area 11 Bloggers, Australia
Mrs. B's 5th grade - Lebanon
Mrs. B's 5th grade - Lebanon
Mrs. V and Room 21 - Otonga School, Rotorua, NZ
Mr. E's delicious tags
Mr. Sumner Year 4 - Brookburn, ManchesterUK
Spring 2011 Progressive Story
NB Moodle

Title: Spring Break 2010 (04/07/10)
Description: Here it is....The unavoidable Spring Break Story. YAAAAA!!!. Write about your your Spring Break. What did you do? Where did you go? How was it? I want to know. Type up your story and remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and add lots of detail!! Have fun

Over Spring Break I celebrated Passover Passover is a holiday that Jewish people celebrate. We had a Seder which is when you have a dinner with lots of different foods. My grandma and her friend came and had the Seder with everyone in my

During the Seder we read from a book called the hagadah. In the book we read the four questions. Becca my sister and I read the four questions because the youngest are supposed to read them.

Eliza is a "person" who comes to your house during the Seder. You put out a cup of wine for her and she drinks it. My mom filled the cup up all the way and later it was only halfway full. Though the only reason she can drink the wine is because we left the door open for her to come. Last my dad hid the matzah so we could find it. It's a tradition to do. My brother found it first then I found it last my sister did. We each got five dollars. Normally we get two dollar bills but since my uncle wasn't there we got five dollar bills.

That is some of the things I did over Spring Break

Some may ask how someone could not go on vacation over spring break and still have immense fun. Well, this is one answer. I played happily outside with my brothers over spring break.

We could be hanging out around our house or something and the boys would invite me kindly to come out and play with them.

Pitch! The crack of the bat and the ball game was under way. It put even more excitement into a day. Throughout the game, we ran, talked, laughed and did the things that brothers and sisters should do. I had fun outside also because I had not had the chance to play out very much in the warm weather since last fall.

As you can see, I had a fun break with lots of games and extra time! That was my break.

Over spring break I first went to a hotel in French Lick, called West Baden Springs, and another hotel called French Lick Resort which was in West Baden, Indiana. Both hotels looked like a royal palace. West Baden Springs had fantastic restaurants. My favorite was Starbucks. The top of the hotel looked beautiful. At the hotel, I swam, ate, slept, and had a good time.

In the other hotel we just visited. I didn't do anything, but my mom and grandma gambled. They played slots. In all they won $10.00!!! After Indiana, I just hung out with friends.

On Saturday, I headed down to my family friends, the Pfaff's Michigan house. We watched both final four college basketball games. It was West Virginia vs. Duke, and Butler vs. Michigan State. I wanted Michigan State and Duke to win. Duke won, and Michigan State lost.

We also played pool. I was on my friend's team every time. We won a lot, because we had like 5 1/2 balls to make and they had 1 1/2 balls. Then they would shoot the eight ball in (accidentally ) and we would win!!! At night we watched Saturday Night Live. It was a rerun. On Sunday we drove back home.

What a break=http://=http://=http://!!

My Spring break was bad and good. The bad news was that my mom thought it was saturday but it was sunday. Every sunday we go to church. I told my mom of we were going to go to church if we had to get dressed. She said "why"? It was Easter, and we don't go to church on Easter. Instead we stayed home and looked for the Easter eggs I found my basket first. In my Easter basket I got a $ 50 gift card for best buy, two Illinois lottery ticket a whole lot of candy a mlb 10 the show for the ps3 and alot of money and a nerf gun. The nerf gun was from my Aunt and everthing eles was from my house. The good news is that we got to ate at my cousin house. I ate hm with broccoli and corn. Then we had a nerf gun fight Anthony didn't have enough guns so I had to bring my over to his house me and Denna won and me and Anthony won. both teams had a fort. Then when we went home there was a thunder storm it was raining so hard I ran to my dad car but all the doors were locked so i ran back into Ants house until my dad came outside. My dad was helping my Aunts and my grandma get in their car then my dad opened the car to get in the car. FInally when we got home we played the play station s three until 9:30 at night but there was a big thunder my dog that it was someone opening my door. Me and my dad were playing each other my dad one 4-5 him. Then we played a home run derby he won again. Then me and my brother had to go to sleep when my dad was done playin the play station Three. I woke up at 6:30 because I had to get ready for band that starts at 7:30 am. Also I omost forgot that my puppy came in the car when my dad was taking me and my brother to school I had to go to the northbrook joinor high because band is there and my brother go's to that school.

Over spring break I went to Florida. We drove for 30 hours including stops. The next day when I woke up I was refreshed and ready to go to the ocean. I had such a fun time,I went to the beach and got to go skim boarding. I also got to go body surfing. Body surfing and skim boarding were equally fun and when I flipped over I would not know which way was up. THen I went back to my grandmas house and my cousins came over. WE got into a lot of mischief. I have 3 cousins 1 is Kelly who is my age, 1 is Josh who is older and last but not least is Loren which is a girl pulse she is 8. They slept over the next day we went to the pool and got a lot of coke,then we sat down in the hot tub. Then we ate in oceans 234 and it is a rest rant in Florida. Then we went to buy me a skate board as an easter present because my dad would not be home for easter. The next morning I woke up at 2 in the morning because I had to fly home from florida to go to school. My dad stayed in florida because he had to finnish meanings and he is driving home for Florida right know.

Whew! Spring break is over and it's back to school for me! For once in my life I'm glad break is over. Why? Well the sentences I'm about to give you should make it obvious why. MY SPRING BREAK WAS EXTREMELY BORING!!! But it was one specific day that really stood out. And I'm going to tell you about that day.

It was April Fools. One of my favorite days of April. And every trick I tried to play backfired. My sister was taking care of me. My first trick I tried to play was to sneak out of bed and trick my sister. But my sister caught me in the process. Strike one. On my other trick, I dressed up in a freaky zombie costume and tried to scare my sister. But my costume fell off and my sister laughed at me. Strike two. Hold it! I didn't do anymore tricks. better safe then sorry. For the rest of the time, I was extremely bored.

And that was my boring day. I've never been so bored. But school is back. And I'm happy!

The only thing I did this spring break was celebrate Easter. We hunted for Easter eggs, it took a half an hour to find the last egg.

After that we looked for our Easter baskets, I found mine in the office under my dogs bed My brother found his under a blanket, my sister found hers at the mud room way high up and my other brother found his on a really high table. The things in my basket were new basketball shorts, a chocolate bunny and a huge pack of double bubble gum. We went to my grandma and grandpas house. Me, my dad, my uncle and my brother went to play basketball. After that we had dinner, we had ribs. After that we had cake that was shaped like a lamb. We also had cupcakes and apple pie. Then we watched the Red Sox against the Yankees the Red Sox won. That is what I did for easter. Easter was fun bye!!!.

Over spring break i celebrated Easter with my family. I went to my grandma`s house to hunt for plastic Easter eggs outside. They have money and candy in them. We all had to get 12 plastic Easter eggs but i got 11 because 1 of mine blew away i was sad. I found my Easter basket but there was no toy in it i was sad i told my aunt there was no toy in there, so she went to her room and got me a big Nerf gun it was awesome.

Everyone came to my house at 5:30 for easter dinner but dinner was not done yet so we went outside in my backyard and jumped on my trampoline. We played one two three on three we would all do a but slam and one of us would go really high and who ever went high would scream. Before dinner we played with our Nerf guns and made forts and had a battle. I won

I had the best Easter ever.

2009-2010
2010-2011
2012-2013
2013-2014

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Wordle: Our Blog