Nicole-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

Once upon a time there lived a lady. She only had enough money so that she could rent a house for three years. She had to only eat a little bit because otherwise she wouldn’t be able to buy anything to live on. Her name was Lucy and she was 25.
The three years passed and she left.
She had enough money so she went and bought a gun. She went in the bush and in a clearing she saw some deer. She shot one for her dinner. She skinned the dear and she sat on the skin for a mat. She found some sticks, made a hut and went to sleep.
In the morning she woke up and went for a walk. She came to a clearing and she found a house. She ran back, got her stuff and went into the house. At one side there were two nicely made beds. There was a little kitchen with a sink and a stove. There was a cupboard. She opened it and it had some cutlery in it. She went outside. She had a good look around but she did not like the colour of the house. So she painted it pink, brown and yellow. She made a nice path up to the door. She went out hunting that night and shot some deer. She skinned them and she sold them and she lived happily ever after.

Nicole by Luz Maria

Article posted August 3, 2010 at 05:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • see all articles

I am seven years old. I like buterflies, birds, cake, biking and cooking with Mum.I hate avakardo and getting dirty.