-

We may even be negative as it is better, be really careful about it., loans online, drias,

by teacher: Ktwsbxpt

Article posted September 3, 2009 at 11:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

The Livewires live in Waipa District, North Island that is in New Zealand. It is very peaceful where the Livewires live because there is not much traffic. Fourteen Livewires live on the farm and 10 live in town.

In the Waipa District there are lots of dairy farms. On dairy farms there are cows that get milked. The milk gets sold or made into cheese or butter. On some farms people grow kiwifruit, maize and beef cattle.

Our two towns are Kihikihi and Te Awamutu. The population is 10 000. Fonterra Dairy Factory is in Te Awamutu.

Some small mountains are very special to New Zealand such as Maungatautari, Pirongia and Kakepuku. The small mountains are extinct volcanoes. Maungatautari is a bird sanctuary. There is a 50 km fence to stop pests such as ferrets, cats, stoats, rats, dogs and weasels.

Article posted August 11, 2009 at 01:19 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 36

A kiwi is a bird that is native to New Zealand. There are five species of kiwi. The male incubates the egg for 65 to 75 days. Female kiwis are larger than males. The kiwi is as big as a farmyard hen but their eggs are six times bigger than a hens egg. Kiwi burrows are one to three meters long. The kiwis predators are ferrets, cats, stoats, rats, dogs, weasels and cats. The kiwi is a flightless bird that has very small wings. Kiwis have an excellent sense of smell and hearing. Also the kiwi has very strong legs that can run fast.

kiwi mt bruce

Article posted June 2, 2009 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 46

Our school's environment. I like the monkey bars

best out of our school's environment. I look after

the school environment by not dropping my rubersh

on the ground. I would like soft sawdust under the

monkey bars.

Article posted May 4, 2009 at 12:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

My favourite board game is called snakes and ladders.

I like snakes and ladders because you can take a short cut up to the top. I think it is fun because lots of people can play the game, both young and old people.

I have two dogs they are called Brown and Smudge. When you throw a ball or a stick over the fence they jump over and fetch it. They jump high like a kangaroo! They are used for duck shooting, they fetch the ducks in the pond or river when my dad shoots the ducks. Brown is 5 years old and he is very fun to play with. Smudge is alot older than Brown, she is 9 years old. Dad is going to get 2 puppies in the spring. I want to name them Patch and Polly. They will be trained to fetch the ducks with Brown and Smudge.

Article posted March 17, 2009 at 09:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

My cat's are called Roxy and Dour. Dour has gray and black fur and Roxy has gold and black fur. My cats are very warm and cuddly.

Article posted March 8, 2009 at 08:46 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 37

The crab is not real. It is made of flax. It has got eyes. It has got little nippers and legs. It has a flat top and curved sides. It has eight legs. They are very sharp. Miss Knight keeps her earrings in it. It has a little handle on top of it so you can take the lid off.

cane crab 003

Article posted February 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 40

Hello my name is Georgia. I live with my sister, my brother and mum and dad. I live on a farm with lots of animals. We have lots of cows on our farm, some pigs, sheep,chickens and dogs. My favorite thing about our farm is helping at calving time and playing with the cute calves. They suck my fingers when they are hungry and bunt me, sometimes that hurts !

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries