Fyfe/Fifi-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

Dairy products are foods made by milk.
The milk from the cow comes from the grass they eat. The nutrition in the grass gets produced into milk. The cow has four different parts of its stomach. The milk travels through the four parts of the stomach by its bloodstream. Some of the milk goes to the udder. The milk in the udder stays there until it’s milked.
Some countries hand milk their cows but most countries machine milk their cows. Machine milking is much faster than hand milking. It takes about five minutes. The farmer attaches suction cups to pull the milk from the udder.
The milk is picked up from farms by tankers every day. The tankers are insulated so the milk stays cold. The tankers take the milk to factories to get pasteurized. Pasteurization is a process to kill the germs. To kill the germs you must heat and then cool the milk quickly.
The milk then gets bottled up and stays as a liquid milk or cream. Or it gets further processed into cheese, butter, yoghurt or ice-cream.
Dairy products are important because they give you calcium to make your bones stronger.

cow

Article posted September 22, 2010 at 07:26 PM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles

In my family I have 2 bothers (brothers) and my Mum and Dad I love violet, chocolate, my friends,my family and....BOOKS!!!!!