Finn in Space-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

Article posted May 9, 2010 at 04:53 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 123

Grandma and I have been ordering seeds for next spring. We order some new things every year. This year we have ordered some "cat grass". Cats eat it and like to sleep on it. We are going to give our cat Princess a patch of garden with her own grass.

Miss Knight would you like some seed to make a patch for your cat Molly?

Article posted February 11, 2010 at 10:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 42

My Grandad has a shed full of treasures. He is very good at fixing things and building things.

Grandma was sad that her wheelbarrow fell to bits, but Grandad said "I'll think of something". And he did.

He made her a "buggy-barrow" ... it is the top of the wheelbarrow and the bottom of the stroller my brother and I used to ride in.

It may look strange, but it works magnificently!!!

Article posted November 24, 2009 at 08:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

On the 29th of December we were playing basketball. But Finn threw the ball too hard. It hit the pole and made it fall down. So we thought about what to do. Everyone but me gave up. We got the trolleys and put them at each end. They were heavy! Then we played a game. It was fun and hard. WE LOVE IT SO MUCH!

trolley basketball

My 6 chooks are laying an egg each every day. I feed them pellets in the morning, and wheat in the afternoon. The wheat we get to sprout by keeping it wet in the hot house. It grows lots of roots and green sprouts in about 5 days, and the chooks love it. They come running to me when they see me bringing it.I love my chooks a lot.

Article posted September 6, 2009 at 09:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

My piano teacher keeps silver cups from a piano competition that is held during the arts festival. She says that I can enter next year when I am 8. My piano sounds much better now that it has been re-tuned. I practice every day with mum or grandma, and sometimes I practice twice!

Article posted August 20, 2009 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 43

The kiwi is a native flightless bird in New Zealand. They eat worms, insects, berries and leaves. Their favourite food is worms. The eggs are as big as 6 chicken eggs. The male incubates the egg for up to 75 days. The kiwis are about 45 cm long. Their colour is brown, white and black.

kiwi mt bruce

Article posted July 9, 2009 at 09:53 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 47

I have been working hard at my piano homework over the holidays.  I am learning quarter rests and whole rests, and melodic and harmonic intervals.  I have started playing with both hands.  Grandma has a book I like with a song in the back. I am going to learn to play the song to surprise my piano teacher.

Article posted June 8, 2009 at 04:43 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 48

We went to the garden shop to get seeds for our garden. Last year we got  white, yellow, purple and orange carrots. My brother and I liked the purple ones the best, and we are trying red ones too this year. The red carrot seeds are called "Dragons", and the purple ones are " Purple Haze F1".

Article posted June 1, 2009 at 01:41 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 46

Today Grandma and I worked in our garden. We planted sweetpea seeds that my cousin, Nicole, gave me for my birthday. Sweetpeas are my Nona's [Italian nana] favourite flowers and I will take some to her for a suprise when they flower. The packet says it will take up to 15 weeks for that to happen. The packet says it contains 15 seeds approximately, but it actually had 23!!  We also tied up the raspberry canes ready for next spring. I couldn't believe what I saw ... there were still raspberries on, and I enjoyed them immensely. We found a just hatched Monarch butterfly. Her wings were still wet and she couldn't fly. We put her in the sun where the birds couldn't get her, and I am keeping an eye on her.

Article posted May 20, 2009 at 07:20 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 49

Last week I got a parcel from my Auntie Kim . It was the birthday present she said she would organize for me when she went home. The stickers are green and egg shaped and have a photo of me and my 6 chickens. The words say  " Finn's Free Range Eggs ... Laid by Happy Hens" and they are cool.  I feed my hens pellets in the morning and wheat in the afternoon. I love putting my arms into the bag of wheat because it feels like my hands are getting a massage!!!

I am 8. I love space, lollies, archeaology and my family.