Eden-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask
A New Baby! 09/05/11
Phoenix 11/03/10
My Million 10/25/10
Dairy Products 10/11/10
Rock & Ruler 08/05/10
Thomas 08/05/10
New Zealand. 08/05/10
The Shy Butterfly 07/20/10
Cheburashka and New Zealand Idol 05/10/10
My Responsibility Goal 04/19/10
Maungautari 03/28/10
Bald Eagles 03/21/10
Bio poem 03/18/10
Monster Project 10/27/09
Maths or Reading? 10/20/09
Where we live 09/24/09
K.I.W.I.S when we live! 09/03/09
Kiwis 08/18/09
My favourite game. 05/13/09
Wierd Al 04/05/09
My dog 03/31/09
My Friend Shayla 03/17/09
The crab 04/28/09
Lina 02/16/09
Eden 06/15/09

Article posted September 5, 2011 at 09:46 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 118

Hi, I didn't write in a long time and the good news is that my mum is having a baby!Next year in January. I'll write soon!

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

The Phoenix was a male bird that was bigger than an eagle. The Phoenix had bright gold and red feathers. At the end of its life the Pheonix would burn itself. A new Phoenix would rise up out of the ashes. There was only ever one Phoenix at a time.

Eden

1) I would buy a diary for myself.

2) I would buy a mansion, pool,tennis court and a soccer field for my family.

3) I would buy medicine and donate $2000 to Starship.

Dairy Products are foods made from cows milk. The cow eats grass, and the grass goes to four stomaches. The grass goes through the bloodstream and into the udder and is made into milk.

Machines are used to milk. These are called milking machines. Milking machines are faster than hand milking. The farmer attaches suction cups to the teats on the udder. Milking takes five minutes at the most. Tanker trucks come daily to the farms. The trucks are insulated, so the milk stays cool when the tankers travel to the factories. When the milk is at the factory, the milk gets heated and cold quickly. This is called pasteurization. Pasteurization kills any germs in the milk. The milk some times stays as a drink which is milk and cream, and is sold in bottles. Sometimes the milk is processed into foods such as, cheese, butter, yoghurt, or ice-cream.

Dairy products are made from different companies, but its all just made of milk.

cow

Article posted August 6, 2010 at 03:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

One day at a school with rubbers and other small objects, there were two friends. One was a rock and the other was a ruler. The rock would say this to the ruler “You rule!” and the ruler would say to rock “You rock!”

When the lunch bell rang they went outside and played dodge ball. Everyone threw a ball at Rock and Ruler. Ruler hit Rubber and Pencil. Rock hit Pencil and Sharpener. Sharpener was bigger than Rock so she said she was the best ever.

One day Ruler said “we should do something about that Sharpener.” “Yea!” said Rock “They always make people sad.” “We have to go and talk to her Mum and Dad” said Ruler. “Okay, but that means we say it!” said Rock. Ruler said “You rock!” to Rock with a grin. “You rule” said Rock back to Ruler, smiling.To be continued…..

Article posted August 6, 2010 at 03:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

Thomas is my kitten.

He was born at Christmas.

Oh no! Here he comes!

My cat eats flies. Yuck!

Also eats my small teddy’s.

Shayla gave him to me.

Article posted August 6, 2010 at 03:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

New Zealand is a small island country in the south Pacific Ocean.

New Zealand has two large islands called the North Island and the South Island. New Zealand also has lots of little islands, like Steward Island. There is a volcano that is dormant now called Lake Taupo. Lake Taupo was the largest volcano in New Zealand. There is also a longest river named the Waikato River. The Southern Alps are mountains. The tallest mountain in New Zealand is called Mount Cook. Mount Cook is 3764 metres high.

New Zealand has a lot of dairy farms. From the dairy cows the milk goes to a company to be made into cheese, butter, chocolate and just milk. In New Zealand some people live on sheep farms. The sheep give us wool to make clothes. Sheep also gives us meat called lamb. There are lots of tourists from around the world coming to New Zealand. In New Zealand we grow kiwifruit, apples, pears, peas, beans carrots, pumpkins and more.

New Zealand also plays rugby, soccer (football), netball, cricket and more. We are called the All Blacks (rugby), All Whites (soccer, football) and Silver Ferns (netball).

New Zealand has no native mammals except for the bat. We have lots of native birds and many of them don’t fly. There are two meanings for the name kiwi, a bird’s name and people that live in New Zealand are called kiwis. Kiwis are New Zealands national emblem.

The population in New Zealand is 4 million people. Most people live in towns or cities. The capital city of New Zealand is Wellington. The biggest city is Auckland. The population in Auckland is one million people.

New Zealand is small but the country has a lot of different plants, birds, landscape and people.

new-zealand-map

Article posted July 20, 2010 at 09:49 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

One day a sad little butterfly was flying outside. Well, sort of. Her name is Jane. Jane can’t fly yet because her wings aren’t strong. She went outside for some fresh air. Every day Jane is alone because she lives on her own. Jane is too shy to go outside her house. She was going inside her house and went to sleep.

That morning she got up and said, “Wow! My wings are stronger.”

So Jane went outside and flew to the sky. Jane went back down and flew straight into a tree.

“Ow, that hurt!” Jane said.

Jane made up her mind. She was going to go inside to rest.

But her wing was stuck.

“Help! Help! Oh please help!” Jane yelled.

Jane kept on tugging and tugging but her wing didn’t come out. She tried calling again.

“Please! Help me!”

Jane was very hurt. Her wing was so sore. Her wing felt like it could fall off.

Jane was tugging so hard this time her wing was out. Her wing is out now!

“Yay! Yay!” yelled Jane.

Jane was so happy. Jane has been less shy ever since.

Eden by Maria Gabriela

Article posted May 10, 2010 at 09:22 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Written in New Zealand

Illustrated in Russia

Published for the world to enjoy.

My Responsibility Goal is to do my 'End of day' job quickly and properly.

I have blue eyes. I like to sing to myself when I have time to sing. My room is very messy. My faverite singers are A. Monday Taylor Swift. I've got a Liana doll & a little sister called Jorja