Caleb-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

My Million

1) I would buy  a boat for myself.

2) I would buy  mansion for my family.

3) I would donate money to pink Ribbon Cancer Research. .

Article posted September 20, 2010 at 01:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

On Saturday Christchurch had one of the biggest earthquakes in New Zealand. It was at 4:35 am. The estimate of cost of damage is $4 billion. The aftershocks were more than 100. They were trying to get power but one of the cables caught the building on fire.

I heard on the news that 500+ buildings are damaged. My feeling is sad because people won’t have any houses to live in. I feel sad for them.

No people were dead but two serious injuries and lots of broken bones. There was no water so they can’t drink. Trucks of water is going to come to Christchurch.

Farmers woke up and said, “How are we going to milk our cows?” So they went to this guy’s farm. He was milking 400 cows, now he is milking 4000 because the other farmers are using his shed.

earthquake damage

earthquake damage

Article posted August 30, 2010 at 08:32 PM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Thanks to eveyone who left me a comments. I relly appreciate it.=http://=http://=http://!!!

Article posted August 30, 2010 at 08:31 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

Can people please leave more coments I'm just about there at my goal.

Article posted August 4, 2010 at 11:34 PM GMT • comment • Reads 40

The Girl and her Burnt House

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was coming home from the supermarket and her house is on fire. She saw smoke and flames. 

She rushed to her neighbour and rang the bell. But nobody was home. Just as well she had her mobile phone in her pocket. She called one-one-one. She said, “Come on, come on, pick up the phone!”

Finally they picked up the phone.

“Can I please have the fire station. There is a fire at 123 Brown Road.”

Here comes the fire truck. They quickly put the fire out. 

“Thank you,” said the girl.

“Well,” said the fireman “your cat is dead but your dog safely got out.”

By Caleb

Caleb by Delaney

Article posted August 2, 2010 at 11:30 PM GMT • comment • Reads 45

New Zealand is an island with the sky tower.  New Zealand is an island surrounded by water.

Lake Taupo is the biggest volcano.  Mount Cook is the tallest.  It is 3764 metres high.  We have two large islands, the South Island and the North Island. That’s where we live. And the mini island at the bottom of New Zealand is called Steward Island. The top of New Zealand is called the North Cape.  The biggest city is Auckland.  The Waikato River runs through the whole Waikato. 

We have bats in New Zealand.  Those are the only native mammals.  There are birds that are called kiwis and people are called kiwis too.  We are kiwis.

The population of New Zealand is four million.  In Auckland there are 1 million people.  Most people live in towns and cities.

new-zealand-map

Article posted July 24, 2010 at 07:25 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 54

I have 27 articles 7 more comments and then its even.=http://=http://!!

Article posted July 24, 2010 at 07:22 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

I have 20 comments keep it up people that are going on to my blog.                                    

Article posted July 21, 2010 at 09:40 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

I like rugby.

I am 8 years old.

My famliy is Mum, Dad,Kyla,Caleb which is me.

I like rugby cards.I have 7 of them. I have number 6,2,2,14,9,9, and 3. They are cool cards you can put them on a chain on them and play a game with them.

I am 8 years old. I like rugby, soccer, and padder tennis.