Conditions of Use
How to make a pompom
*You will need:
1) Draw two big and small circles.
2) Draw a small circle inside the big one and cute it out.
3) Join your two circles.
4) Start putting the wool through the little circle and wind it around.
5) Cut the wool between the cardboard.
6) Tie the string around the circle.
Article posted June 10, 2010 at 09:31 PM •
comment (2) • Reads 722
see all articles
About the Blogger
I am 7 years old. When I grow up I want to be a rugby player. I like to eat strawberries with chocolate, lettuce salad, fruit and icecream.