Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Million $ Superstar

Sensational Six

We are going for EXCELLENCE in everything this year !!!

by A

teacher: Whaea Margaret

Photo Story 3 07/15

Maui and the Sun

Once upon a time there was a boy named Maui. One day Maui and his mother were hanging up the mats on the windows, so the reflections of the stars wouldn’t bother them when they go to sleep.

One night when Maui and his mother were sleeping the sun quickly raced across and Maui’s mother woke up and followed the sun.

Maui said to his mother! “Where are you going?”, but she just did not listen to him, she just went on running.

Then Maui called his brother’s and they went off to saveher. and capture the sun but something went wrong when Maui and his brother’s where going to get their mother but their mother was trapped!

“Oh! No! “shouted Maui , “Our mother is trapped.”

So Maui tried to get her out but he just couldn’t get her out then Maui found a key and got her out and they captured the sun to.

So the sun does not go fast across the sky any more.

Retold by Alexa

Retold by Alexa

Article posted August 31, 2009 at 06:17 PM • comment (2) • Reads 38 • see all articles

I like my teacher when she is going to read us a wini the poo story that is really really EXCITING.