Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

m.m

Sensational Six

We are going for EXCELLENCE in everything this year !!!

by M

teacher: Whaea Margaret

Photo Story 3 07/15

Article posted May 20, 2010 at 03:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 201

Leamington school by Mikayla on PhotoPeach

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 86

In the holiday I got sea sick. It's a bad feeling.

At my friends house we had to clean her room because it was a mess. We played with her dress ups and for tea we had hot dogs and eggs. I stayed over night.

Going To Napier

I was so tired. We had to get up at 8.30 in the morning because we went to Napier to get a boat.

We had food from McDonald’s for breakfast. I had pancakes with wobbly jam and hash browns. Yummy!

We finally stopped to have a stretch. We stopped at Huka Falls .

I asked Mum,” What is Huka Falls? “

She said “ People jump off the bridge.”

Then we carried on until we got to the man’s house where we were looking for the boat. We bought it but we didn’t take it home because it was 22 ft wide and 15 ft tall. I’m so excited.

When we get it we will be allowed to go fishing. It’s the first time I’m going on a boat.

When we went to Raglan , I caught a baby snapper and a sprat. It was the first time for me for catching a fish. It was a busy week fishing.

Published by Mikayla , assisted by Whaea.

Going To Napier

I asked Mum,” What is Huka Falls? “

She said “ People jump off the bridge.”