Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

super sensational six

Sensational Six

We are going for EXCELLENCE in everything this year !!!

by L

teacher: Whaea Margaret

Photo Story 3 07/15

Article posted August 19, 2009 at 02:14 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

Hatupatu

One day, Hatupatu snuck off to the forest. Hatupatu found a cave in the green leafy forest. It was the bird woman's cave! Hatupatu got caught by the bird woman. She put Hatupatu in a cage with the birds.

The birdwoman shouted with laughter “I will keep Hatupatu until he is big, fat and chubby, then I will cook him and eat”

When Hatupatu heard her, he escaped from the cage. The birdwoman saw that Hatupatu escaped so she chased him here and there, over rocks, and finally came to a rock which magically opened up for him. He said a magic word to the magic rock and it opened.

The birdwoman screeched and scratched until Hatupatu got out and ran. The chase was on!!!! The birdwoman chased him around trees and over a hot bubbling mud pool. Hatupatu jumped right over it. The birdwoman jumped, but no luck, she was gone! So it wasn’t Hatupatu who got cooked!

He returned home and his family were pleased to have him back.

Article posted May 12, 2009 at 03:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 11:25 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

In the holidays I did bmx in Whangri. Mum, dad and I went to a hotel. When my friends Vicy and Ryan came,  we explored and we found some swing and a slide.