teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted January 15, 2009 at 08:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 100

Once upon a time every thanks giving there was chief field trip. Some chief brought their friends with theme. In the field trip they lean cheesy turkey, but their wasn’t any turkey, so they used geese. “ You melt your cheese first and…” It was very long speech. My friend was asking some question. “ What is that???” she said and I said “ oh!! These are new knifes.” I bump in to dish and I crack my dish. I pick up pieces. It wasn’t that good field trip, but after the field trip my niece came so I was happy.

My best thing about my break was in new years Brook and Kimberly come over and celebrate with us. We scream a lot and bang the pans with spoons.

We woke up some people. After that we turn up music and enjoy games. We played twister,B.S,uno, and a DVD game. Kylie was sleeping and Brook and Kimberly and I wacthed TV. we ate popcorn and some chips. and then we put pajamas on ready to sleep. I was sleepy so I was laying down. Brook and Kimberly were playing UNO and I was watching TV and at 6:00AM we sleep. I was the first one woke up. because I was exited to get ear pierced.

then there mom come and pack up and go home. best day best time it was fun to hang out with my frind