Copyright (c) 2014 by BB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BB -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by BB teacher: Mrs. Markwart

My first success was on 1996 when I was born. My second success was in 2003 when I got lost in the forest for 4 hours and was found about 1 mile away from my campsite and I was also alone. It's a success because I got found. My third success was in 2007 when I got my dog name ozzie. My fourth success was in 2008 when I got my first car called a jounior dragster.

(1)Nigerals see all the races as the same kind of person without judging them by their colour. That's a good meassage because it shows how the African Americans have pride and see the world as all the same race.(2) Your family can give you self confidence to keep going or to just incuradge you. The meassage is that people in your life that's close to you can give you courage or just make you brave.(3) They showed that self confidence is more powerful than brute force. This meassage shows that if you believe you can over come anything. (HOW I AM GOING TO USE THESE MEASSAGES) I will use meassage 3 to overcome everything that stops me in my life. I will use meassage 1 to judge everyone in my life to judge them by their persanallity and not by their race. I will use meassage 2 to rely on people that I am close to, to help encourage me.

My biggest success in my life so far would have to be getting my junior dragster. Its my biggest success because I get to travel around the USA and Canada racing for money and prizes. While I Itravel around staying in all different hotels and going to all different places. My family is affected by this also because my dad races and my sister and my mom watch.

After viewing the president's speech there are a few things that stood out to me. I did agree with everything that he said like for the slavery to be stopped and for blacks to be seen as a equal human to all other races! I do agree that we all have duties to build a united world, We all have to get along and stop all the fighting against the races and places in the world. I could assist to build hope and unity by supporting Obama and everything he is doing like stopping cruelty to all black people!

I went to camp called KBK for one week. At KBK you stay in cabins. There was a girls' and boy's side. After everybody gets settled in you sign up for things for the first 3 days I signed up for riffle shooting and archery and I signed up for archery and canoeing for the next four days. We also did other stuff like every night we had a campfire and sang songs. During the day we usually played games like "Capture the flag" or "Milk jugs". One of the most fun things we did was a night campout. First, we went and set up our sleeping bags. Once our sleeping gear was set up, we gathered firewood and set up a campfire. Then we cooked our food and went to sleep. When we woke up, we had to pack up and go back to our cabin. For the rest of the week, we followed the routine and that's what I did during the summer.

Three Facts About Me

I play in a indoor hockey confederation . My favorite kind of food besides candy is hamburgers. I live in a five Stories house.

Two Things I Like

I like to eat suckers. I like to play my xbox360.

One Thing About my Community

My school has a blog for grade 6 and up.